Your truck is your new home. It’s not driving, it’s trucking!
American Truck Simulator (ATS) is a 2016 vehicle simulation game developed by the Czech company SCS Software. Experience legendary American trucks and deliver various cargoes across sunny California and sandy Nevada. In the game, players drive trucks and deliver trailer-moved goods to a designated location in order to be compensated with money and experience points. The payload must be delivered to the location speedily within a given amount of time, and with the least amount of damage to the goods as possible, in order to net the most money and experience points possible. American Truck Simulator takes you on a journey through the breathtaking landscapes and widely recognized landmarks around the United States of America.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: August 23, 2016
Developer: SCS Software
Genre: Truck driving simulation
Download American Truck Simulator
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4600+
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTS 450 v3 / Radeon HD 6770
HDD: 3 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Quad Q9650 3.0GHz / Phenom II X4 965
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 960 2GB / Radeon R9 370X
HDD: 3 GB
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren’t careful!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
American Truck Simulator Trailer
American Truck Simulator Reviews:
If you love the USA and you have appreciated Euro Truck Simulator 2, you can not miss American Truck Simulator. This is a game for both truck enthusiasts and those that enjoys a slower, almost meditative, gaming experience. The game expands on the gameplay mechanics known from the developer's previous games and adds tons of new things that create a unique trucking experience. Even if you're not the fan of the 18 wheelers, do yourself a favor and try this game!