Classic Gearbox shooting with an experimental MOBA twist
Battleborn is a next-gen hero-shooter brought to you by the creators of the award-winning and best-selling Borderlands franchise. In Battleborn’s distant future, the only hope for the last star in a dying universe is a new breed of warriors, who must put aside their differences to drive back an unstoppable menace. Choose from a myriad of powerful heroes and fight together alongside your friends in an intense co-operative campaign, or battle against them in fast-paced competitive multiplayer matches.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: May 3, 2016
Developer: Gearbox Software
Genre: First Person Shooter
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core i5-750 2.66GHz / Phenom II X4 945
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHICS: GeForce GTS 450 v3 / Radeon HD 5770 1024MB
HDD: 50 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Extreme QX6850 3.0GHz / APU A8-3870K Quad-Core
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHICS: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7850
HDD: 70 GB
- Battleborn’s Story Mode is a narrative experience that can be played entirely singleplayer and is even better when it’s played cooperatively with friends.
- The last star, Solus, is the only beacon of hope for the universe’s surviving factions.
- All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn’s Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to leveling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank.
- Battleborn’s accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero’s unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match.
- Battleborn has a deep roster of 25 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers.
- Battleborn’s team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches, and includes three distinct multiplayer modes.
Battleborn Official Trailer
Battleborn merges cooperative and competitive, hero and shooter, loot and shoot into an excellent melting pot and symbol of the times. If you’ve been eying the crop of team-based shooters coming out these days, wondering which to pick, I’d recommend Battleborn.