Battlezone offers unrivalled battlefield awareness, a monumental sense of scale and breathless combat intensity.
Battlezone is an action game made by Rebellion. Command the most powerful vehicle in the galaxy and obliterate legions of mechanized forces across huge sci-fi environments in an effort to the save the neon-drenched wastelands of a far-future Earth. Strap into the cockpit of the Cobra – the most powerful tank ever built – and experience first-person VR combat across neon-scarred sci-fi landscapes in an explosive campaign for 1-4 players. Built from the ground, Battlezone offers unrivalled battlefield awareness, a monumental sense of scale and breathless combat intensity.
Release Date: 11 March, 2016
Genre: Action, Shooting, Virtual Reality
OS: Win XP
CPU: Intel i5-4590 processor equivalent or greater
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel™ Core™ i5-4590 equivalent or greater
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce™ GTX 1060 or better
- EPIC VR TANK WARFARE. Battlezone offers unrivalled battlefield awareness, a monumental sense of scale and breathless combat intensity.
- CLASSIC MODE. Experience where it all started with Classic Mode – featuring original two-track controls and worldwide leaderboards to test yourself against!
- LIMITLESS SOLO & CO-OP PLAY. Experience a thrilling campaign for 1-4 players where different environments, enemies and missions blend together across a procedurally generated campaign. No two playthroughs will be the same!
- CUTTING-EDGE UPGRADES. Unlock more powerful tanks, weapons and special equipment and pick from hundreds of deadly combinations!
- DEVASTATING ARSENAL. Unleash destructive weapons and awesome special equipment, from laser-guided missiles and rail guns to EMPs and shield boosts
Battlezone is a tough, fun and addictive tank warfare game in its own right that throws down a gauntlet to teams of players and challenges them to really work together to succeed. It’s retro futuristic tank combat is fun and engaging, while the randomised campaign, four player co-op and the challenge it can throw your way keep me wanting to come back and try to beat it time and again. It’s enough of a full-featured tank simulator that it would be a great time played with standard controls on a normal television, but the perfect immersion takes that already-great play and elevates it to something truly special. No modernization of the original concept has worked nearly as well as this does, and it is a perfect showcase for VR technology. The mother of all tank games is back with a huge virtual reality bang.