Crush, bend, twist, and completely mangle your opponents’ and your own car.
Carmageddon: Max Damage made by Stainless Games Ltd is the latest instalment in the legendary Carmageddon series. Nearly 20 years ago the original Carmageddon invented the whole concept of videogame physics and real-time damaging of cars and scenery, and so it’s obviously been our responsibility to bring this technology BANG up-to-date with a brand new state of the art car damage (and repair) system. Carmageddon cars are specifically built for the job in hand – wrecking opponents and killing peds! The game features a wide and varied range of cool, crazy, custom killing machines; each with its own highly distinctive “character”. It’s the ultimate antidote to racing games!
Release Date: 27 Oct, 2016
Developer: Stainless Games Ltd
Publisher: Stainless Games Ltd
Genre: Action, Driving
Carmageddon: Max Damage
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel i3-2100 3.1GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: 1Gb DirectX 11 (AMD HD 6000 series GPU or equivalent)
HDD: 20 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel i5-3570 3.4GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: 2Gb DirectX 11 (AMD HD 7800 series GPU or equivalent)
HDD: 20 GB
- Single Player Career mode, freeplay mode, online & offline multiplayer mode and CarMODgeddon mods mode.
- Achievements. A suitably warped array of mad Feats and Exploits will garner you the rewards that every gamer dreams of.
- Smelly Bushes: We’ve hidden a variety of these specially fragrant Easter Eggs throughout the game to keep you busy and entertained!
- Leaderboards. Challenge yourself to reach the top of the leaderboard using skill or brute force!
- CarMODgeddon: The whole game is MODdable for your MODding pleasure!
- Challenges: Do the most stupid things, collect meaningless trinkets and waste hours of your life in the pursuit of ultimately pointless goals!
Carmageddon: Max Damage Trailer
Carmageddon: Max Damage Review:
CARMAGEDDON: MAX DAMAGE is HERE! And it's the antidote to Racing Games. Carmageddon is the driving sensation where pedestrians equal points, and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. This is basically an improvement on Carmageddon Reincarnation, but a very welcome one. Play an adrenaline pumping bunch of game modes against AI opponents, or online against the rest of the Carmafan masses! There is a good selection of cars to unlock and a decent amount of game modes as well. The polishing is noticeable all around. From the transitions from load screen to actual gameplay, to the additions of bikes, wheel chairs and trailers! The game really shines in this edition. If you are an old-school Carmageddon fan then I can definitely recommend this game.