Build your own colony in a voxel world!
Colony Survival is a voxel real-time strategy game made by Pipliz – a two-man indie studio. Build your own village, castle or city and populate it with colonists! Let guards, farmers, miners, foresters, bakers, smelters and artisans work for you. Defend your colony with walls, moats and guards! After the sun has set, most colonists will go to bed, but the enemy awakens. A horde of monsters will assault your colony and try to slaughter you and your villagers.
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: 16 June, 2017
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Strategy
Download Colony Survival
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Pentium G620 (2.5 Ghz dual core) or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GTX 730 or equivalent with 1 GB VRAM, 1280×720 display
HDD: 0.5 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel i5-2300 (2.8 GHz quad core) or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GTX 750 or equivalent, 1920×1080 display
HDD: 1 GB
- Multiplayer support: play with friends and strangers!
- Explore a world with realistically placed biomes. A giant jungle in the center of the world, surrounded by savannas, deserts and temperate biomes. Two polar regions in the far north and south.
- Advanced pathfinding: colonists and zombies will find their way in the world you’ve build. They will dynamically navigate stairs, bridges and tunnels.
- Dynamic lighting and eye adaptation
- Support for textures and language packs created by players
- Voice your suggestions and be part of the development of Colony Survival!
Colony Survival Trailer
Colony Survival Review
Colony Survival is a unique first-person voxel RTS developed by a two-man team. Best way to describe this would be 7 days to die had a 3 some with Minecraft & Prison Architect. You can recruit colonist, make them homes, give them jobs, and survive. The game allows for some creative colonies. It should be able to suit even the most un-creative people out there. Future content updates will do wonders for the replayability, as of right now you follow a pretty simple cycle. Mechanics so far seem pretty solid. On a decent Win 10 machine I didn't have any crashes or major bugs. Good for a voxel game, comparable to a HD texture pack on Minecraft. Tons of settings are available. You shouldn't have trouble running this with low specification PCs. So far, this game is fun and the multiplayer is working well, the fact that you can create your own colony along with a friend is awesome. I can't wait to see what it becomes as it grows.