3D arena fighting game sporting a colorful mix of modern aesthetics and futuristic cyberpunk.
Combat core is a futuristic arena brawler packed with colorful characters, crazy powers, and a throwback to the N64/Dreamcast era! Fighters from across the galaxy have gathered to compete in the Combat Core League! Game Developer working on Combat Core, a multi-platform arena fighting game with a focus on interactive environments and player customization. Combat Core blends elements from fighting games such as Power Stone and Smash Brothers with an execution that distinctively sets itself apart from both games. Players can choose from original characters, or create their own combatants with varying stats, attacks, skills, unique appearance, and a power core to grant special attacks and stats boosts. Fight against challenging AI or your friends, online or offline!
Relase date: August 18, 2016
Genre: Indie Fighting
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0+ GHz
RAM: 1 GB
GRAPHIC: Intel HD 4000
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Core i3
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: Geforce 460
HDD: 4 GB
- Original Characters with fun, unique movesets and strengths
- High-Powered Combat from 1v1 to 4 player battle royale or team modes
- Local Multiplayer + Online Multiplayer using Exit Game’s Photon Networking Framework
- Physics-based environment destruction and interactive ragdolls
- Weapon Pickups ranging from lazer swords to energy grenade launchers, with multiple attacks and uses
- Combat Cores can boost fighter stats and grant special attacks to fit your play style!
- Interactive Arenas with a variety of mechanics and hazards
- Oculus Rift/OpenVR Support – The first fighting game with native VR support!
- Full Character Editor to create custom fighters with different gear, stats, and skills
Combat Core Trailer
Combat Core Reviews:
Combat Core is entering a well traveled path with the arena game genre, and yet is carving its own route as it incorporates technical traits never before utilized. If you are a fan of this genre, you are doing yourself a disservice by not playing this it. Besides, the developer shows that he cares for this game and the community, so it can only get better.