Non-linear zombie survival story with six different endings.
Dead Age is an innovative Indie Survival-RPG developed by Silent Dreams and published by Headup Games. The game, which puts players in the role of survivors of a zombie apocalypse, challenges players to rebuild society, brick by brick, while fighting off the undead hordes in challenging tactical turn-based combat. Manage survivors, go on dangerous scavenging runs, build alliances, craft equipment, make difficult story-influencing decisions, defend your camp against undead hordes and experience non-linear rogue-lite elements.
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: 14 July,
Developer: Silent Dreams
Publisher: Headup Games
Genre: Action, RPG, Strategy
Download Dead Age
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 3.00 GHz / AMD CPU 3 GHZ
RAM: 3 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / ATI Radeon HD 3600
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel CPU Core i7 2.5 GHz / AMD CPU 3,5 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / ATI GPU Radeon R9 290
HDD: 2 GB
- Scavenge supplies in zombie-infested areas, craft survival gear and buy and sell equipment to keep yourself and your camp members alive long enough to learn the skills necessary for long-term survival.
- Every survivor should be protected because you’ll need all hands on deck to defend against the dangers of the apocalypse.
- Should you fail to survive the apocalypse, you can purchase upgrades with medals earned in previous playthroughs to give your new character an edge to start with.
- The combat system has its roots in classic role-playing games. You can fight strategically, learn to utilize various weapon types and use a range of bombs or traps.
- Each new playthrough offers different random missions and survivors to meet.
- Unlocked pre-apocalypse professions of your character allow you to specialize in various jobs.
Dead Age Trailer
Dead Age Review:
Survive the zombie apocalypse with turn-based combat and permanent death! Dead Age is an early access turn-based survival RPG developed by Silent Dreams and published by Headup Games. Your character partakes in a storyline to uncover the mystery of the whereabouts of your wife and to do so must engage with other survivors. You can craft items when you have gathered the a specific number of appropriate materials during your daily activities. Grow your camp, manage scarce supplies and craft items! The hordes of undead can be very unforgiving or you can be extremely lucky with your choices. This is a really solid game, very well made. If you appreciate old school, turn-based RPGs, zombie themes, and a small amount of rogue-ish elements, this is a game you might want to check out.