Grab a deck with your friends to spatter it up.
Decksplash Free Week is an indie sports game made by Bossa Studios. Flaunt your deck control and gain the respect of your squad by building monster combos and dropping them hard on the rookies opposing your team. Take part in fast and furious matches which will pit your deck-splashing abilities against others looking to prove their skills. Your innate mastering of the trick system will allow you and your team control of the arenas and ultimately the game! During the Free Week, all players will be pleased to hear that all your loot, levels and coins will be carried across to the full version of the game as a reward.
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: 2 Nov, 2017
Developer: Bossa Studios
Publisher: Bossa Studios
Genre: Action, Indie, Sports
Download Decksplash Free Week
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel core i3 4th gen or AMD A10
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD HD 7850
HDD: 4 GB
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel core i3 6th gen or AMD FX-6200
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GTX 680 or AMD R9 280X
HDD: 4 GB
- Competitive 3 vs. 3 – Take part in fast and furious matches which will pit your deck-splashing abilities against others looking to prove their skills.
- 2ManyBoardz #FirstWorldProblems – Play with any of the freaky fresh boards, each designed to have its own unique personality and flavour.
- Full 3D Controls – Become the master of dimensions as you spin your board in full rotation of the X, Y AND EVEN Z AXIS! (Wow, it’s the future we were promised, eh?)
- Dank Skrilla – Earn yourself loot boxes with new board designs by taking on your opponents in incalculable fashion.
- Party Up – Nothing says BFFs than the squad getting their decks out to splash with complete strangers!
- Shock the Competition – See the cool kid on the block tryna prove themselves? Decimate them with a shockwave, throwing them through the air and destroying their combo.
- Getting TRIꓘT out! – As you flip and spin through the air, you’ll be accredited for each trick you pull off with its real world counterpart.
Decksplash Free Week Trailer
Decksplash Free Week Review
Decksplash Free Week is an excellent combination of Skate and Splatoon with just enough interesting mechanics to keep you constantly on your toes without becoming overwhelming. Controls take a short while to get used to, but are simple enough. You have all the skateboard staples, flips, spins, grinds, manuals, wall rides etc. You essentially have to perform high value tricks to claim areas of a map for your team, each team has a counter and the team who controls the majority of the map has their teams counter go down, and whoever reaches 0 first wins the round. The number of tricks implemented feels pretty low, but it's still satisfying to rack up a 200k+ combo or swat down an opponent trying to do the same. Totally worth a try, especially as it's free.