Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series!
DiRT 4 is a driving simulation game made by Codemasters. Featuring classic rally racing that continues to build on the foundations set by the Colin McRae Rally games, the bruising contests from the official FIA World Rallycross Championship, the crazy battles of racing trucks and buggies, and the outrageous fun of open events in Joyride, players will face challenges from locations that span three continents. DiRT 4 is all about embracing that danger. It’s about the thrill, exhilaration and adrenaline that is absolutely vital to off-road racing. And more than that, it’s about loving that feeling. DiRT 4 also features a game-changing system called Your Stage; an innovative rally route creation tool that allows you to produce an almost-infinite number of unique stages at the press of a button.
Release Date: 9 June, 2017
Genre: Racing, Simulation, Sports
OS: Win 7
CPU: AMD FX Series or Intel Core i3 Series
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD HD5570 or NVIDIA GT440 with 1GB of VRAM (DirectX 11 graphics card required)
HDD: 50 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 or AMD FX 8320
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GTX 780 or AMD R9 390
HDD: 50 GB
- OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
- DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best!
- 5 INCREDIBLE RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
- CAREER MODE – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
- THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
- COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
- LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
- NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system
- JOYRIDE – Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends
- DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.
- TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
DiRT 4 Trailer
DiRT 4 Review
Dirt 4 sets a new standard in rally racing – and its well-considered career mode and endless stages inject it with tremendous stamina. It offers us a very good driving model, suited both to hardcore rally lovers and more casual gamers, and a satisfying variety in modes and tracks. With a properly meaty career mode, literally endless racing thanks to its procedurally generated stages, and the best sound and visuals Codemasters has ever mustered, Dirt 4 has redefined what we should expect from modern rally games. Technically great and filled to the brim with content, this is quite simply one of the best rally games ever made. Codemasters has given us a feast that spurs our appetite for the kind of hasty danger you can never get enough of.