Play as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead, each with unique racial skills.
Divinity: Original Sin II is a role-playing video game developed and published by Larian Studios, the sequel to 2014’s Divinity: Original Sin. Bishop Alexandar the Innocent declares all sorcerers to be criminals, so a group of four sorcerers embark on a quest to defeat him. Divinity: Original Sin 2 is an entirely new experience built on the next-gen Divinity Engine, with a new UI, an all-new art-style, and advanced roleplay systems. Everything that made the original great returns: Go anywhere you want, kill anyone, find endless ways to solve problems and gather your ultimate RPG party. Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or with up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out cooperative play. Choose your race and origin story and see how differently the world reacts. Gather your party and blast your opponents with different elements in deep tactical turn-based combat.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: 15 September, 2016
Developer: Larian Studios
Publisher: Larian Studios
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Multiplayer
Download Divinity: Original Sin 2
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 550 or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6XXX
HDD: 1 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i7 or equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or AMD R9 280
HDD: 1 GB
- New elemental interactions make turn-based combat even better. Combine elements like fire and poison for explosive combos. Bless and Curse surfaces to completely change their properties.
- More freedom than ever. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, interact with everything and be anyone you want. You can kill any NPC in the game, destroy objects, and use the game’s vast RPG systems to your advantage.
- Choose your origin story. Choose one of the unique origin stories that will define your character’s background and your personal quests. For the first time in a Divinity game, play as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead, each with unique racial skills.
- New technology. Powered by Divinity Engine 3.0, the game features physics-based rendering, cloth physics, and a new dynamic music system. It makes Divinity: Original Sin 2 the most atmospheric Divinity game ever.
- Play with up to 4 players: No other RPG offers 4-player co-op like Divinity:Original Sin 2 does. Your Origin Stories will give you different, often conflicting objectives. Will you cooperate or compete? It’s entirely up to you.
- Test your skills in the new PvP Arena Mode. Challenge your friends in fast, satisfying turn-based combat sessions. Take the battle to the multiplayer-tailored Arenas, packed with explosives, loot, and deadly traps.
- A darker and deeper story. Divinity: Original Sin 2 features a darker and more grounded narrative than its award-winning predecessor, while building on Larian’s distinctive tone of voice. This is a godforsaken world.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trailer
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Reviews:
An impressive sequel to an already impressive game. Divinity: Original Sin 2 expands on the best ideas from the first game while taking a complete 180 in tone to deliver a much darker and adult experience compared to the first. The single player experience is great. Just like the first one but with improvements and new skills. One of the new feature is the Origin Story which is basically premade characters with independent questlines meaning that if you play with someone and you choose a different character than you'll have things to do that the other won't and the same for them. Character development now allows for much more flexibility. In OS1 it was pretty hard to make some original combos like a battle mage because of the way skills and attributes worked. Now it feels like characters are much more customizable to whatever crazy combination you want to have. Playing this game by yourself is great - playing with another person, or better in a larger group... man this game is gold. Larian Studio have showed that they make quality games and this is no different. I highly recommend the game.