Sci-fi narrative exploration game where you build a relationship with a lonely spaceship computer to get home to Earth.
Event 0 (stylized as event) is a first-person science fiction exploration video game developed and published by Ocelot Society. The main premise of this game is to interact with an AI named Kaizen that follows the chatbot principle. You don’t have multiple choice answers like with most modern adventure games, but instead can type pretty much anything you want. Results may vary on whether the game will understand what you’re saying, but all in all it is a rather convincing illusion of actual AI. Event began as part of a graduate student project at the National School of Video Game and Interactive Media in France (Enjmin) in 2013. The students later formed Ocelot Society in order to continue development into a commercial project.
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: 14 September, 2016
Developer: Ocelot Society
Publisher: Ocelot Society
Genre: Adventure, Indie
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel i5 2.4Ghz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650
HDD: 10 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel i5 2.8GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
HDD: 10 GB
- You’ll examine items to gather information and solve hacking puzzles as you progress.
- You’ll freely navigate evocative 3D environments brought to life with physics-based rendering and advanced lighting techniques.
- You can even leave the ship for breathtakingly scary spacewalks!
- The ship is essentially the AI computer’s body, and reacts to Kaizen’s feelings by making different sounds—pay attention for clues!
- All sound and music come from the environment; there is no traditional score.
Event tries to make something unique, an IA-based puzzle game, and it executes it quite successfully. It’s an immersive story experience with a witty companion that will take you on a journey of emotions. The subtle music and atmospheric tendencies create an environment that is both daunting and welcoming, apart from one song that will stick with you through out the game. If you’re looking for something to break through the mould, look no further than Event , an innovative indie title with a lot of charm.