Reclaim the galaxy and evolve or die fighting
Evolvation is a project that HyperReuts started over a year ago with the ambition to create a fast paced multiplayer space shooter with a lot of action. Evolvation in an arena based multiplayer game like Unreal Tournament, Call of Duty, Quake, etc.. This means that a continuous player to player interaction is inevitable. All maps are designed for optimal interaction, it is nearly impossible to not have an interaction within 30 seconds! With classes such as: Highspeed, Fighter, Stealth, Support and Tank. Each class has its own special abilities which provides a dynamic and balanced gameplay. Gain data in Evolvation and buy, repair and upgrade your spaceship with your collected data! You have the option to buy new spaceships, weapons, engines, computers and much more! You are able to configure your very own spaceship to your liking. Thousands of configurations are possible, so you can make your spaceship unique.
Relase date: August 2016
Genre: Action, Shooting, Multiplayer
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 | AMD FX-6100
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD
HDD: 7 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 | AMD FX-8350
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 2 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7770 2 GB
HDD: 7 GB
- Class based multiplayer game with classes such as: Highspeed, Fighter, Stealth, Support and Tank. Each class has its own special abilities which provides a dynamic and balanced gameplay.
- Great dynamics! Perfect for casual and intense gaming
- Multiple camera modes including 1st and 3rd person modes
- Several input types such as console controllers
- Movement system with six degrees of freedom
- Fast paced multiplayer game
- In-depth upgrade and leveling system
- AAA visuals
- Customizable spaceships
Evolvation is a class based and fast paced multiplayer arena space flying shooter with multiple game modes which can be played solo as well as team-based gameplay. Great dynamics! Perfect for casual and intense gaming. It is a game which does not require extensive game hours in order to keep up with your friends. But still some amazing perks can be acquired by gaining experience points.