Create your very own Viking chieftain!
Expeditions: Viking is an indie role-playing strategy game made by Logic Artists. As the newly appointed chieftain of a modest Viking clan, you’ll have a village of your very own. Get ready for an adventure in history! Logic Artists, the makers of Expeditions: Conquistador, are pleased to bring you Expeditions: Viking. Your trusted huscarls will follow you to Valhalla if that be the order of the day, but you’ll need more than loyalty to leave a legacy that will be remembered for a thousand years. There is little left to be gained from the Norse lands and so you must set your sights on the the seas to the West, where tales speak of a great island filled with treasure ready for the taking.
Release Date: 27 Apr, 2017
Developer: Logic Artists
Publisher: Logic Artists
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9400 2.66 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
HDD: 12 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core i7 3.4GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GTX 660
HDD: 12 GB
- Create your very own Viking chieftain! Carve out your character from our unique character system, where stats, skills, and abilities define your character’s role.
- Reputation: Be mindful of your choices, the stories of your actions may bring others to fear you, but will they trust you?
- Raiding or Trading? Vikings were known not only as violent warriors, but savvy tradesfolk. How will you find wealth, with the carrot or the stick?
- Step into the pages of history: In a beautiful and visceral telling of the Nordic history.
- War and Politics: Side with various factions be they Norsemen, Picts, or Angles.
Expeditions: Viking Trailer
Expeditions: Viking Review
Expeditions: Viking finds an excellent balance between historical realism and RPG mechanics. It spins an absolutely wonderful tale of exploration and conquest. You'll encounter a host of interesting characters, fulfilling quests and important decisions as you travel from Denmark to Britannia, in a quest to save your clan. Every battle, every camp site and map scrubbed clean of its hidden treasures felt like it played a part in the grand scheme of things. Lots of possible character builds and interesting leveling system: there’s no levels per se, but you get the special upgrade points after questing / combat. As you gather more points – you can invest them in specializations for your crew: weapons, skills, utility stuff and some special perks. Overall more than 100 skills that you can level. Recommended to anyone who likes making meaningful choices and/or turn based combat.