Experience the world’s best soccer game like never before.
FIFA 18 is a sports video game that simulates association football. It is the 25th instalment in the FIFA series. Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo appears as the cover athlete. The game features 52 fully licensed stadiums from 12 countries, including new stadiums, plus 30 generic fields equals to a total of 82. All 20 Premier League stadiums are represented in the series. The biggest step in gameplay, FIFA 18 introduces Real Player Motion Technology, an all-new animation system that unlocks the next level of responsiveness and player personality. Powered by Frostbite™, FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams and atmospheres of the world’s game. The story-based Journey mode that was introduced in FIFA 17 returns in this installment and continues the narrative under the title “The Journey: Hunter Returns”. Are you ready for your biggest season yet?
Release Date: 29 September, 2017
Developer: EA Sports
Publisher: Electronic Arts
OS: Win 7
CPU: Core i3-2100 3.1GHz / Phenom II X4 965
RAM: 1 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 460 / Radeon R7 260X v3
HDD: 50 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Core i3-6300T 3.3GHz / Athlon X4 870K
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon R9 270X
HDD: 50 GB
- Real Player Motion Technology:The all-new, game-changing animation system utilizes pose trajectory matching on every frame to deliver the franchise’s most responsive and fluid gameplay ever. New motion capture techniques and frame by frame animation transitions ensure gameplay accurately represents the reality of football. Real Player Motion Tech is the catalyst for an increased fidelity in movement for every player on the pitch, immediately taking authenticity to another level.
- Dribbling Overhaul:In FIFA 18, you will run at defenders with confidence knowing that the best players can change direction on a dime. New dribbling mechanics enable players to inject more creativity into 1v1 situations. Take more defined touches, make tighter turns, and explode into attack more dynamically than ever before.
- Player Personality: Six new character archetypes and new player mapping technology differentiate players on the pitch to give them their own distinct identity. For the first time ever, real-world movements, size and attributes inform how a player moves, allowing you to feel the life-like tendencies of the world’s best. Ronaldo’s signature sprint, Sterling’s unique turns, and Robben’s distinct arm movement are all immediately recognizable in FIFA 18.
- Explosive:Authentic and dynamic speed-based animations allow you to explode more rapidly from controlled touches into full tilt sprints.
- Responsive:Creative on-ball skills, contextual touches, and a re-imagining of the control dribble mechanic give players new options when building up attacks in tight spaces. Change direction with ease and feel your player respond when you escape a defender lunging to tackle.
- Team Styles:A deep set of authentic playing styles attributed to several teams put the most-recognized tactics on the pitch in FIFA 18 – now in AI you will immediately recognize the tiki-taka of some of Europe’s best clubs or the high-pressing style of teams in the Premier League. Feel a change in defensive and attacking approaches every time you choose a new club or opponent.
- New Player Positioning: With more freedom in motion, your teammates examine the pitch and react accordingly; darting forward in coordinated runs, or moving into space to provide consistent attacking support. New player positioning gives you a well-balanced and spread pitch with more opportunities in time and space to read the play.
- Regional Atmospheres: Authentic sun positions, cinematic atmosphere grading, signature pitch-side fixtures, authentic broadcast overlays in La Liga and MLS, on-pitch debris, club and stadium specific banners, adaptive commentary, and changes in pitch quality all come together to bring the most immersive football experiences to life in FIFA 18.
- Dynamic Quick Substitutes:All-new context based substitution prompts allow players to easily make changes without pausing the match. Whether it’s a missed chance, or necessary response to conceding a goal, you can instantly decide if a change is needed without visiting the menu.
- Wonder Goals: New locomotion and finishing animations unlock more fluid striking and heading, combining to increase the potential for more dramatic finishes. Player Personality ensures the heroes of the game stand tall in the biggest moments, finishing more often on the biggest stages.
- High-Def Dynamic Crowds:All-new individual crowd reactions and expanded regional chant support have you feeding off the energy of your supporters. Hear authentic chants build as you mount an attack, incite realistic excitement when you score and even interact with the crowd while celebrating.
- New Crossing Control:All-new crossing controls provide the player with a variety of options to put the ball into the box, creating dynamic attacking chances. Whipped to the spot, arching, and back-stick crosses increase the variety of delivery to accurately pick out the attacking player.
FIFA 18 Trailer
FIFA 18 Review
FIFA 18 perfectly combines amazing graphics with the new motion technology to create an immersive realistic gameplay. New additions and modes make it the most compelling FIFA experience to date, and the franchise continues to demonstrate why it’s the best football game in the business. If anything, you’ll love the way Rolando’s perfect sculpted hair deflects the wind in one of the most beautiful stadiums ever constructed as those rowdy Real Madrid fans engage in a bit of tomfoolery. Just remember to take it all it and enjoy the ride. The ways to play are well thought out and varied, adding to replay value. And the garnish of presentation scores big, leading to a pleasant sensory experience. There’s also the gorgeous graphics; it’s truly a work of art when you stop and take it all in. The Return of Alex Hunter is a much-improved version of last year mode and turns out to be a must play for everyone who owns this game.