Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is an indie action game made by Bennett Foddy. You move the hammer with the mouse, and that’s all there is. With practice, you’ll be able to jump, swing, climb and fly. Great mysteries and a wonderful reward await the master hikers who reach the top of the mountain. It is a punishing climbing game, a homage to Jazzuo’s 2002 B-Game classic ‘Sexy Hiking’. To quote Jazzuo himself: “The hiking action is very similar to way you would do it in real life, remember that and you will do well”.
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: 6 Dec, 2017
Developer: Bennett Foddy
Publisher: Bennett Foddy
Genre: Action, Indie
Download Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
OS: Win 7
CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: 2.5 GHz Dual Core CPU
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Geforce GTX 970/Radeon RX470 or better
HDD: 2 GB
- Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
- Lose all your progress, over and over.
- Listen as I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.
- Feel new types of frustration you didn’t know you were capable of.
- Between 2 and ∞ hours of agonizing gameplay, depending. The median time to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, but the mean was closer to ∞.
- Magical reward awaits hikers who reach the top.
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy Trailer
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy Review
Getting Over It is a game where you climb a mountain and other non-mountainous objects with a hammer, while your man is helplessly trapped in a cauldron. A new, refreshing title from the creator of QWOP, Getting Over it with Bennett Foddy has surged in popularity during it's limited release on Humble Monthly with various big streamers on twitch.tv playing it. The game is equal parts entertaining and motivating as it is at points frustrating, but of course, that makes victory all the more sweeter. This game will break you down. It will make you want to quit. You won't believe in yourself at points. But if you are determined enough and keep pushing, the pain will be worth it.