Massive Multiplayer Online FPS with elements of strategy set in the midst of World War II
Heroes & Generals is a free-to-play first-person shooter and strategy video game developed and published by Reto-Moto. The player can use weapons from Germany, the United States, and the Soviet Union. No matter if you play as Infantry, Tank crew, Fighter pilot, Paratrooper, Recon or as a General taking strategic decisions – everything you do makes a difference in the war. The player starts with a soldier from each faction (United States, Soviet Union, Germany) and can buy additional soldiers with in-game credits. These soldiers are equipped with a default rifle and can play the Encounter game mode immediately. It is a free to play game, but, unlike other free to play online shooters, it has a campaign, various vehicles, and various small details which would make it comparable to games such as the Battlefield series or the Call of Duty series. Also, the game’s command mode is able to be played using a tablet or smartphone.
Release Date: 22 September, 2016
Genre: Shooting, MMO, Free
Heroes & Generals
OS: Win 7
CPU: 2GHz CPU w. SSE3 instruction set- dual-core
RAM: 3 GB
GRAPHIC: ATI HD 4810/NVIDIA 9600 GT with 512mb RAM
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel i5 processor or higher / AMD Phenom II X6
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870
HDD: 3 GB
- UNLEASH A HUGE ARSENAL. Heroes & Generals currently has more than 60 weapons and 65 vehicles in the game. Regularly released updates will add to the ever-expanding arsenal.
- FIRST PERSON SHOOTER. Players play as ‘Heroes’ fighting on the battlefield, flying planes, parachuting-, and commanding vehicles ranging from ordinary bicycles to heavily armored tanks.
- ONE GRAND WAR. Heroes & Generals is not just a game about battles – it is a game about war. One grand, persistent online war fought by players across the world.
- TEAMPLAY. In Heroes & Generals your team always has your back. Every single player makes a difference, but you win, die, conquer, lose and make friends as a team.
- FIGHT FOR FRIENDS. During its open beta Heroes & Generals attracted more than 8.5 million players from 194 different countries. With a growing and welcoming community and a focus on teamplay, Heroes & Generals wants to bring players together and have them find friends from all around the globe.
Heroes & Generals Trailer
Heroes & Generals Reviews:
A WWII game that mixes domination and first person shooters while also adding in a smooth and suberb customization menu. Pick your faction, customize your soldier, and even name them too! As a player you are thrown into WW2 with the stock rifle. First off, this game incorporates many elements,most of which are realistic to a WWII battlefield. From the simple yet ever so important infantry unit,to the tank and fighter pilots that definitely add a special feeling to the battle. Weapons and vehicles take some time to unlock but it's a free game and the game is fun to play despite the slight early disadvantage. Game-Modes are decent, only 4 but good enough for this kind of game. You can play from close-quarters battles to real-large battles that involves: vehicles, tanks, planes, recon teams, paratroopers etc. If you are looking for a nice FPS based on World War II you should give this a try.