New Dynamic Online Shooter On War Between Mercenary Groups.
Hired Ops is a session-based online shooter made by Absolut Soft, privately-owned Russian game development studio. The players are free to choose any of the 5 different fighter classes, each with elaborately crafted skill system and an arsenal rich both in various weapons and weapon modifications. Hired Ops includes a wide variety of game modes, including the enhanced realism mode. Engage in lightning-fast assaults of fortified areas, search and destroy missions against VIP operators, stealthy night ops using night vision devices and thermal imaging sights, and the total neutralization of the enemy forces. Using the latest weapons and special equipment, players take part in armed encounters, unite into private military companies, carry out contracts, build their own bases and aggressively compete with each other – all for the sake of domination in the world mercenaries market.
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: 21 Oct, 2016
Developer: Absolut Soft LLC
Publisher: Absolut Soft LLC
Genre: Action, Shooting
Download Hired Ops
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible
HDD: 8 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8120 @ 3.1 Ghz and better
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (GTX 760) or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (R9 280x, 2GB VRAM)
HDD: 8 GB
- Dangerous flashpoint missions – Engage in lightning-fast assaults of fortified areas, search and destroy missions against VIP operators, stealthy night ops using night vision devices and thermal imaging sights, and the total neutralization of the enemy forces in “Elimination” mode.
- A global-scale battle – Battle through a Russian emergency satellite facility, an Arctic research station, an abandoned desert village, an office complex, a railway station and many other locations on a worldwide battlefield.
- Acquire unique skills – A multipath skill tree allows players to fine-tune their character to suit their play-style, turning operators either into a noiseless reconnaissance agent, a ruthless combatant or something in-between
- Advanced tactical capabilities – Realistic combat tactics, including recoil control, peeking out,combined scopes, laser designators and flashlights, calls for support, use of specialized ammunition and devices are all going to contribute to your success or failure as a PMC operator.
- Character customization system – Change your character’s appearance, from general physical features to camo sets. Camouflage is not just decorative, but can be an important factor in mission success.
- Competitive Hardcore mode – It doesn’t get any more realistic than this …combatants suffer persistent wounds, contusions and other injuries that affect gameplay and combat capability.
- An extensive and customizable arsenal – Over a hundred designs based on modern small arms and more than 80 different modifications for them are available to players.
- Personalized PMC (private military company) – Players will be able to build bases for upgrading special clan skills and extra clan-based contracts. PMC’s will also have access to unique weapons, modules and camouflages as rewards.
- The true spirit of the merc – Every player picks their contracts, carries out the hardest tasks and increases their reputation in the market of PMCs!
Hired Ops Trailer
Hired Ops Review:
From the people who made the p2w Contract Wars, brings you Hired Ops. Gameplay, it's fun, the way it plays is just right and the extra options they put in are an nice addition. Nice graphics and effects. Of course, there are games with way better graphics, but for the type of game these are pretty good. Damage system, at first you are gonna hate it... Really, you are gonna be raging about how you get killed over and over again and you never see those guys. It is entirely up to the player on how much they will earn, what their future contracts will be and where will they rank among their friends and foes. The more experienced score the bigger game. See it as an investment for an game that will become good and enjoyable in the next few months.