Hyperdimension fans will enjoy a new take on an old story!
Gamindustri: One of many parallel universes protected by four goddesses known as CPUs. Long ago, these four CPUs engaged in a war for supremacy known as the War of the Guardians. However, this war weakened their protective hold on the world inhabited by their people, and in turn it was flooded by monsters under the influence of an individual known as Arfoire. During the War of the Guardians, one of the CPUs—Neptune—was defeated by the others and hurled down to the world’s surface from the heavens. The drop caused Neptune to lose her memories, as learned by Compa and IF, who happen upon the fallen girl. A mysterious book containing knowledge of all Gamindustri’s history suddenly speaks out to Neptune, Compa, and IF. With the assistance of this sentient book, the trio embark on an extraordinary journey across four different nations on a quest to save the entire world.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: 28 Jan, 2015
Publisher: Idea Factory
Genre: RPG, Adventure
Download Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GT 720 / Radeon HD 3800 series
HDD: 7 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Core i3-3240 3.4GHz / Phenom II X4 40
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GT 640 v3 / Radeon R7 250 v2 2GB
HDD: 7 GB
- Previously only available on consoles, now you can immerse yourself in the zany JRPG madness of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series for the first time on PC!
- Battle with up to 3 characters on the field, with 3 more as support. Use them to perform special attacks, or swap them out at any time!
- Major graphical updates let you savor the true power of these Goddesses in glorious HD!
- Use “Plans” to customize the game – change up enemy difficulty, dungeon treasures, and more!
- The game now features a Japanese language mode!
- Craft unique equipment imbued with one or more abilities!
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Trailer
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Reviews:
Laboriously crafted JRPG with tangible meaning behind its story and worthwhile commentary on the video game industry. A very funny JRPG with interesting concept, decent turn-based combat system, a lot of optional content and a ton of cool jokes about video games, anime and corresponding subcultures. Hyperdimension fans will enjoy a new take on an old story, RPG fans will enjoy the various customization systems, and gamers fans will love the references to other franchises.