You are bread. Your mission, become toast!
The beautiful story of one slice of bread’s epic and emotional journey as it embarks upon a quest to become toasted. As you delve deeper and deeper into the story of ‘I am Bread’, you’ll notice that things aren’t quite what they seem. Several other expansions have added various features such as having players play as a baguette bent on destroying any fragile object in the room, a bagel that races around the room, and as a fragile cracker that seeks to find slices of cheese and have them stick to it while avoiding disintegration by repetitive impacts on surfaces. In addition, two other levels were added where the player either plays a piece of bread in zero-g or as a “bread fighter” facing various fighters and ships made of bakery goods in a parody of Star Wars called Starch Wars. Last but not least, another bonus level has a slice of bread seek to find and complete an unfinished sandwich in the refrigerator inside a room with a slumbering Heavy set in Team Fortress 2. Take on all hazards to deliciousness as you head on an epic adventure in one of the the toughest games ever baked.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: January 19, 2016
Developer: Bossa Studios
Genre: Indie Simulation
Download I am Bread
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: Pentium Dual Core E2220 2.40GHz / Athlon 64 3700+
RAM: 1 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTS 450 v4 / Radeon HD 4750
HDD: 2.5 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GT 740 / Radeon R7 7850K
HDD: 3 GB
- Free-play: Explore the world and play as any of the bread types you have unlocked, having crumby fun in your own sweet time.
- Story Mode: Embark on an epic journey to become toast! Take on all hazards to deliciousness as you embark on your adventure throughout the home of an unsuspecting owner: from the kitchen, through the house, to the lounge, and then venture outside into the garden and beyond.
- Bagel Race: Satisfy your taste for speed and bagels as you race across the checkpoints in each level and complete the tracks in the fastest possible time.
- Cheese Hunt: Realise the destiny of crisp-bread as you hunt down pieces of cheese to smother yourself in. Can you find all the pieces before you crack up?
- Rampage: Cause as much destruction as possible throughout the house as you smash everything in sight as (possibly) angry baguette. Mon dieu!
- Zero-G: Literally bread in space! Make studious use of your bread boosters as you manoeuvre across environments with no gravity, avoiding all the floating hazards this entails in Zero-G mode.
I am Bread Trailer
I am Bread Reviews:
A funny little game, ideal for playing with friends watching you and having lots of laughs. Its clumsy controls make it disheartening at first, but it's worth it for the reward of eventually overcoming them and finding destructive new paths to toasty success. I Am Bread has its own unique charms, with a darkly silly tone, a minimal but effective story, and open-ended level design that's richer than the simple premise might lead you to expect.