Snowboarding simulator with Mark McMorris.
Infinite Air is a snowboarding simulation game developed by HB Studios and published by Maximum Games. The game is a fresh welcome into snowboarding for newcomers and a challenging step into untracked territory for seasoned boarders. Infinite Air is equipped with an enhanced editor that allows players to create custom parks for complete immersion into the sport of snowboarding. Challenge friends to ride your runs and compete in real-world competitions like Slopestyle and Big Air! Get ready to shred custom-built runs and show off gnarly tricks across vast, personalized terrain parks and 100+ square miles of backcountry. Get to know the snow like never before as you build the ultimate runs with jumps, cliffs, rails, ramps, and countless other items, taking the next step to defining your riding style! Drop in by helicopter anywhere you wish, on fresh powder in the backcountry or awesome runs in the park!
Release Date: 25 October, 2016
Developer: HB Studios
Publisher: Maximum Games
Genre: Sports, Simulation
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.3ghz or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD Radeon 5750 or NVIDIA GTX 650 with 1GB video RAM
HDD: 3 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD Radeon 7850 or NVIDIA GTX 660 with 2GB video RAM
HDD: 3 GB
- Genre-Defining Realism Fluid analog controls and physics-driven animations capture the true feel of snowboarding, allowing for skill-based trick executions and your own flavor of creativity.
- Ride with the Pros Join top snowboarder Mark McMorris and other pros in the most authentic snowboarding game to date.
- Challenge Your Friends Compete in real-world events and go head-to-head in Slopestyle, Big Air, and Halfpipe competitions.
- Share and Explore Share your course creations with friends online, and explore the best runs the community has to offer.
- Infinite Runs to Ride Procedurally generated mountains and an intuitive map editor deliver an infinite number of mountains to explore and big air to find.
Infinite Air Trailer
Infinite Air Review:
Infinite Air is the most realistic snowboarding game to date. Awe-inspiring environments, fluid snowboarding maneuvers and authentic competitions craft an exhilarating and realistic experience on the snow. Ride with the Pros Join top snowboarder Mark McMorris and other pros, challenge your friends, compete in real-world events and go head-to-head in Slopestyle, Big Air, and Halfpipe competitions. If you are winter sports fan this game is what you've been waiting for.