A true evolution of the original Killing Floor experience.
Killing Floor 2 is an action shooter made by Tripwire Interactive. Players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb. 6-player co-op Zed-slaughtering mayhem. And now, 12-player Versus Survival mode, too – now you can BE the Zeds! In the first match, one team plays Humans and the other Zeds until the humans all die during a single round or they beat the boss. For the second match the teams switch sides and when the battle is completed both teams receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins! All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds
Release Date: 18 November, 2016
Developer: Tripwire Interactive
Publisher: Tripwire Interactive
Genre: Action, Shooting
Killing Floor 2
OS: Win 7
CPU: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or Phenom II X2 545
RAM: 3 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4830
HDD: 20 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz or Phenom II X4 955
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD 6950
HDD: 50 GB
- Visceral Gore – KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre.
- Unique Blend Of Weaponry – From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer.
- 6 player co-op or solo play — A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone.
- Expanded Perk System – Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold.
- Versus Survival Game Mode – Be the Zed! A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches.
- Brutal Melee Combat – KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely.
- Terrifying Zeds – New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels.
Killing Floor 2 Trailer
Killing Floor 2 Review:
Killing Floor 2 is a great co-op experience with pick up and play appeal that promises to keep delivering with frequent updates and community driven content. Game’s concept remains simple, but the development team has polished it to a point where it’s always exciting. This sequel brings all the violence and fun of the original, and still is addictive and frenetic. It can be a little bit repetitive, but it's a great title to play with friends, and this helps fight its shortcomings. Fans of horde modes in their shooters will find plenty of reasons to keep coming back to Killing Floor 2, although the experience is substantially better with a group of like-minded buddies. The original Killing Floor still has a loyal following to this day despite its age, but Killing Floor 2 has just made it obsolete.