Rulers will need all the strength of their subjects to sail away and find new kingdoms in these New Lands.
Kingdom: New Lands is a kingdom-building simulation game developed by Thomas van den Berg and Marco Bancale (also known as Noio and Licorice) with support from publisher Raw Fury Games. In New Lands you play as a Monarch attempting to build a glorious kingdom from the ground up. Kingdom is presented to the player in a pixel art, two-dimensional screen, with the goal to build up and create a kingdom while surviving various foes that will attempt to capture the player-character’s crown, effectively ending their rule. Kingdom: New Lands builds upon the gameplay and mystery of Kingdom by introducing new content to the title while maintaining the simplicity and depth. While exploration of the kingdom can lead to finding more coins and potential resources, the areas away from the main kingdom center can become more dangerous for both the player-character and any followers; further, the game has a day-and-night cycle in which more harmful creatures can roam the kingdom at night, with subsequent nights becoming more and more dangerous. Travel to the New Lands and welcome the deluge of new mounts, merchants, and vagrants that call these isles home, but be wary of the new obstacles that threaten your arrival — for not just the greedy creatures block your way but even the environment itself can defeat you.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: 9 August 2016
Developer: Raw Fury
Genre: Indie, Strategy
Download Kingdom: New Lands
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: Dual Core Processor @2.0 ghz or better
RAM: 1 GB
GRAPHIC: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better
HDD: 1 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: DirectX 10 Graphics Card
HDD: 1 GB
- It’s a minimalist strategy game where you need to discover the rules of how the world behaves before you can rule effectively. It’s also a little bit whimsical, it’s pretty, and it can be frustrating but it won’t hold your hand.
- It is about tenacity and overcoming obstacles – even when they seem to be unsurmountable. Pulling through, against all odds. Rebuilding and recovering. And that huge internal high-five when you succeed.
- It is about exploration, discovery, survival and that awesome feeling that you get, when you figure something out, on your own. When multiple pieces all of a sudden come together to form a whole – a basis for a new strategy or an understanding how something in the world of Kingdom: New Lands truly works.
- It’s also beautiful, tranquil, melancholy, frantic, stressful and wonderful. It delivers a spectrum of emotions that combine into a unique experience.
- It is about figuring out how best to manage your little Kingdom and tie everything together in a fashion where the game doesn’t play you – you play the game.
Kingdom: New Lands Trailer
Kingdom: New Lands Reviews:
Expanded and much improved-on version of the indie hit and IGF nominated Kingdom, originally designed and developed by Noio and Licorice – two awesome independent developers. Great atmosphere - the music and the environment fits perfectly. This game and its predecessor (The original Kingdom) are both well worth playing.