LEGO Worlds is an open environment of procedurally-generated Worlds made entirely of LEGO bricks.
Lego Worlds is a Lego sandbox game developed by Traveller’s Tales and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Players can create their own world by using predefined Lego structures or using the “brick-by-brick editor tool”. Create anything you can imagine one brick at a time, or use large-scale landscaping tools to create vast mountain ranges and dot your world with tropical islands. A variety of vehicles, such as helicopters, and creatures are also featured in the game. Terrain and environment can be modified via landscaping tools. Watch your creations come to life through characters and creatures that interact with you and each other in unexpected ways. In LEGO Worlds, anything is possible!
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: 7 March, 2017
Developer: TT Games, Traveller’s Tales
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Genre: Adventure, Multiplayer
Download LEGO Worlds
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Dual Core 2GHz
RAM: 4 GB RAM
GRAPHIC: 512MB GPU with Shaders 3.0
HDD: 10 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: AMD or Intel Quad Core running at 2.6GHz
RAM: 4 GB RAM
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
HDD: 10 GB
- Experience a galaxy of Worlds made entirely from LEGO bricks.
- Explore using helicopters, dragons, motorbikes or even gorillas and unlock treasures that enhance your gameplay.
- LEGO Worlds is an open environment of procedurally-generated Worlds made entirely of LEGO bricks which you can freely manipulate and dynamically populate with LEGO models.
- Watch your creations come to life through characters and creatures that interact with you and each other in unexpected ways.
- Create anything you can imagine one brick at a time, or use large-scale landscaping tools to create vast mountain ranges and dot your world with tropical islands.
LEGO Worlds Trailer
LEGO Worlds Review
LEGO Worlds is an awesome sandbox world where you can build anything you want, and make cool friends. This is literally a childhood dream come true - infinite bricks, a lot of building and exploring possibilities. The major motive to explore is to find new objects, minifigures, and vehicles. Explore each World and unlock new discoveries: from cowboys and giraffes to vampires and polar bears, to steamrollers, race cars, and colossal digging machines! This is a Creator game with actual focus on creation. It features outstanding visuals and well developed mechanics. In terms of vehicles, there are tons to choose from. Trucks, horses, helicopters, motorcycles. You can even ride on sharks and stingrays underwater. Being able walk around a LEGO house as a minifigure is a totally unique experience which this game offers. For that this game is worth being if you so happen to be a fan of LEGO or it's games.