Lead your people: a small group of refugees who were forced to start again on an unknown island.
Life is Feudal: Forest Village is a feature-rich, town building simulator strategy game with engaging survival aspects. Your group has arrived in a boat carrying all resources necessary for survival – food, tools, clothes and construction materials. They will help the people to establish a new settlement and ensure its prosperity. Terraform and shape the land and expand with houses, pastures, orchards, farms, windmills and many other buildings. Begin construction of your village with a few houses. They will protect the settlers from bad weather and give them a place to cook food, take rest and warm up. Forage in the forest, hunt for prey, grow crops and domestic animals for food. Think over and plan the development of your settlement. Take care of inhabitants and do everything possible to provide them with everything they need. You can oversee your village from a birdseye view or occupy one of your villagers to control and perform tasks in a first person view to speed things up or just to explore.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: 26 August, 2016
Publisher: Bitbox Ltd.
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Download Life is Feudal: Forest Village
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel® Core™ 2DUO or AMD 64 with at least 2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 460/Radeon HD 5750
HDD: 1 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 or AMD Phenom II X4 with at least 2,5 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 760/Radeon HD 6970
HDD: 1 GB
- Terraforming and pavement. Terraform land around your settlement to enable construction of larger buildings. Pave roads to speed up the movement of your villagers and thus improve the economy of your settlement.
- Advanced farming system. Different crops and fruit trees require varying amounts of moisture, man labour and time in order to ripen ready for harvest. Your pastures and hens require hunters to protect them from forest predators.
- Diseases, food rations and vitamins. Diseases spread faster in cold weather, especially if your villagers lack warm clothes or their food ration is too plain and lacking in vitamins. Try to stock all types of food possible (meat, fish, bread, vegetables and fruits) to keep your villagers’ healthy.
- Switch between birdseye and first person views. You can play in a birdseye view, watching over everything and issuing strategic orders, or you can possess a villager and play from a first person perspective, performing everyday tasks along with your fellow villagers.
- Mod friendly. Our game is designed to be modder friendly. Game modders will have access to AI, animations, task and resource management, navigation, sounds and many other game systems. Those systems and assets can be completely changed through game scripts written in LUA.
- Morale and increasing population. Keep your villagers happy and their families will grow – that is, if their needs are being met! Living in overcrowded hostels, unfulfilled requirements and even bearing witness to a villager’s demise will reduce morale and their productivity.
- Dynamic ecosystem. Villagers continuously walking in the surrounding woods will scare wildlife deeper into forest. Excessive farming or woodcutting can lead to flora and fauna extinction thus lowering the flow of meat, hides, mushrooms, berries and medical herbs to your stocks.
- Disasters. Lightning can hit tall buildings that are standing on hilltops. Tornados can leave a devastating trail of destruction across your settlement. Earthquakes can destroy your houses and even topple trees. Make sure you are prepared to face those challenges!
- Real time weather and seasons system. The seasons effect your village’s needs: summer droughts will force your farmers to water your crops and rainy days will force them to dig trenches to drain excess water, and you’ll need firewood and warm clothes for your villagers in Winter.
Life is Feudal: Forest Village Trailer:
Life is Feudal: Forest Village Reviews:
Life is Feudal: Forest Village is almost identical to Banished except for terraforming and the first person feature, which is really interesting. Game runs smoothly, haven't experienced any crashes and get a solid framerate. First person is awesome to experience your village/city. Overall, the game is worth playing, but has its flaws. Looking forward to further development.