Carve out your legacy. Be a part of the history of Life is Feudal.
Life is Feudal: MMO is a role-playing multiplayer game made by Bitbox Ltd. A massively multiplayer online role-playing game means that you won’t be alone in your feudal sandbox; there will be many other players who want to work with you, or even work against you… and all the while shaping our medieval world! Life is Feudal: MMO enables you, along with thousands of other players, to dive into a living, breathing – and ever-evolving – world. You can create and influence the history in the land of Abella and have those events ripple through eternity.
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: 12 Jan, 2018
Developer: Bitbox Ltd.
Publisher: Bitbox Ltd.
Genre: Adventure, Massively Multiplayer, RPG, Simulation
Download Life is Feudal: MMO
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel – Core i5 2.5 GHz, AMD – Phenom II X4 2.5 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA – GeForce® GTX 660, AMD – Radeon™ HD 6970
HDD: 50 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel – Core i7 3.0 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA – GeForce® GTX 980, AMD – Radeon™ RX 480
HDD: 50 GB
- Begin your journey by stepping into an enormous 21x21km, fully realized world, complete with naturalistic weather, day-night cycles, and changing seasons.
- Engage in fun minigames to earn high score results, which you can use in-game to improve mass production actions to maximize the quality of your crafted items results and the speed in which you complete them.
- Explore a vast world; choose a suitable location for your humble home, walled city or strapping fort.
- Level and terraform to perfect the area before getting to work.
- Establish yourself as an entrepreneur; watch your wealth and influence grow as you build an empire with a completely realistic economy.
Life is Feudal: MMO Trailer
Life is Feudal: MMO Review
Life is Feudal, a hardcore Sandbox RPG and MMORPG, is set in a realistic Medieval world. It enables you, along with thousands of other players, to dive into a living, breathing - and ever-evolving - world. You can create and influence the history in the land of Abella and have those events ripple through eternity. Begin your journey by stepping into an enormous 21x21km, fully realized world, complete with naturalistic weather, day-night cycles, and changing seasons. I think this game has amazing potential and if you want to experience a true sandbox MMoRPG with a world that actually feels alive then give LiF a try.