Line of Sight is a modern military FPS with unique elements called, SuperPower.
Line of Sight is an online FPS game, developed and published by a small independent studio BlackSpot Entertainment. Gameplay takes place in a modern military setting in a twisted reality. To describe it in one sentence, “Bioshock(tm) meets Call of Duty(tm) in a multi-player game.” Line of Sight is trying to bring many unique features and innovative systems, such as detailed character and weapon customization. If you are a fan of pure military FPS games and like to play competitively, no worries, you are covered too! Line of Sight provides “Classic Modes” where you can play the game just like traditional online FPS games, often seen in E-Sports scenery. You will appreciate the best-in-class Rankings, Clans, and League systems; we take E-Sport very seriously as it is one of our highest priorities.
Release Date: 31 January, 2017
Developer: BlackSpot Entertainment
Publisher: BlackSpot Entertainment
Genre: Action, Adventure, Shooting, Free
Line of Sight
OS: Win 7
CPU: Dual Core 2.0GHz from Intel or AMD 2.0GHz
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
HDD: 3 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Dual Core 2.6 from Intel or AMD 2.6GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA 460 GTX, ATI/AMD Radeon HD6850
HDD: 3 GB
- Next-Gen Graphics. The first thing players will notice is Line of Sight (LoS)’s use of the latest graphics technology powered by Unreal Engine graphics.
- Unique Game Contents. Line of Sight is a modern military FPS with unique elements called, SuperPower(SP).
- Weapon Tuning System. Are you a military mania who likes realistic weapons? If you are, you are in for a treat!
- Character Customization System. Line of Sight has the most detailed weapons tuning system but it just doesn’t stop there, likewise, the character customization features highly customizable system very similar to weapons.
- Real-time Built-in Statistics Analysis. Line of Sight will analyze your game play statistics by map, weapon, game mode, etc.
- Social Network System. Line of Sight integrates Facebook into the client directly.
- Built-in Ranking Match System. Most of the ranking matches are done outside of the client but Line of Sight has built-in ranking match system and it is available for users at any time.
Line of Sight Trailer
Line of Sight Review
Line of Sight is an online FPS game, that trying to bring many unique features and innovative systems, such as detailed character and weapon customization. It's an F2P game so obtaining gear can be lengthy but LoS uses a rent/save system to obtain gear. This means you will use your currency to obtain guns or gear for a limited time or pay a bigger price tag for a permanent version. The game contains some nice fresh features such as in depth weapon and character customization, you can make any gun suit your style, it also has abilities such as weak teleportation and missiles from the sky. The sound effects and the guns are great. You feel pretty tough shooting them off and blasting the enemies, always good when that's the case. Well, it's is a good game. The graphics are good, it's fun to play, the super-powers are interesting. It's your all around standard FPS, with some things added, like super-powers and a really good weapon modification system.