Engage in epic naval combat and explore the oceans of the Warhammer world.
Man O’ War: Corsair is a video game made by Evil Twin Artworks of high adventure, naval combat and exploration based on the Games Workshop classic Man O’ War table top game. Turn pirate & become the scourge of the Empire, or trade your way to riches along the Bretonnian coast. Send Skaven ships to the murky depths, cut Khorne’s champions to pieces & battle sea monsters as you explore the Warhammer oceans. In Man O’ War: Corsair, players will explore a vast continent featuring over 50 unique ports. Featuring customisable characters, fleets of sailing vessels, cannons, spells and mystical creatures all clashing on an epic scale, but beware the very waters beneath your bows… Here there be monsters!
Release Date: 15 April, 2016
Developer: Evil Twin Artworks
Publisher: Evil Twin Artworks
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Strategy
Man O’ War: Corsair – Warhammer Naval Battles
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.6Ghz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 9800 GT
HDD: 20 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core i5 3.5Ghz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Geforce GTX 970
HDD: 20 GB
- Sail the seas plundering enemy ships, visiting ports, and trading. Dominate everything in your path with a fleet of ships at your back and watch people flee at the mere sight of you, leaving legends of your deeds in the history books and steel through the hearts of your enemies.
- Fierce storms, deadly fleets and terrible foes will block your path to ultimate glory.
- Captain a wide variety of unique sailing vessels, explore and trade whilst combating enemy ships in frantic naval action.
- A captain in Man O’ War: Corsair can sail the coast of a huge continent in the Warhammer world. Visiting over 50 ports from Erengrad to Sartosa, the sea is yours to explore.
- As well as sea battles, engaging in boarding actions with enemy vessels sees you walking the deck, blunderbuss in hand, attacking enemy crew. Loot the vessels or sink them, the choice is yours.
- A heroic adventurer does not only have enemy ships to contend with. The deep and unexplored oceans hold terrifying creatures that few see and live to tell the tale.
- Buy a variety of unique and deadly ships. Command allies from different races and fight many deadly enemies including:
- These deadly creatures emerging from the deep sea will chill blood and drop jaws in equal measure. The wise would attempt to flee but those brave enough to tackle such creatures will be famed throughout the world.
Man O’ War: Corsair – Warhammer Naval Battles Trailer
Man O’ War: Corsair – Warhammer Naval Battles Review:
Man O' War: Corsair is one of a number of games come to PC based on old Games Workshop miniature games - the specialized games. This game is the Warhammer setting with gameplay stemming from a combination of the olden and golden "Pirates!" franchise with the naval mechanics of "AC: Black Flag" minus being coerced into marrying an Orc Duke's daughter. The game's accessible to people who don't know much or anything about Warhammer Fantasy. You can just hop right in. Being able to arm, name, and level up your crew so they're not just a bunch of faceless mooks is nice. Even them getting injured permanently is a good touch for depth and immersion. Exceptionnaly adictive, fun, and situed in the medieval-fantastic lore of Warhammer Man O' War : Corsair is a very promising game.