Over 40 drivers, all 23 licensed NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks, and a variety of gameplay modes.
NASCAR Heat Evolution is an sports racing videogame published by Dusenberry Martin Racing and developed by Monster Games. Get ready for the most fun you’ve had with a NASCAR game in years! Whether you’re a casual racer or die-hard sim fan, NASCAR Heat Evolution will adjust to your skill level with a brand new AI and Speed Rating system that applies the right amount of challenge for you. Race as your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers across all 23 licensed NASCAR tracks in stunning HD with incredibly detailed environments.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: 13 September, 2016
Developer: Monster Games
Publisher: Dusenberry Martin Racing
Genre: Driving, Motorsports
Download NASCAR Heat Evolution
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core i3 530 or AMD FX 4100
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GTX 460 or AMD HD 5870
HDD: 10 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 or AMD FX 8320
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GTX 980 or AMD R9 Fury
HDD: 10 GB
- New AI: Whether you’re a rookie or a trained racing veteran, the dynamic AI system adjusts to your skill level.
- New Tracks: Daytona has risen, Colossus is fired up at Bristol, and your other favorite tracks are ready for the 2016 season.
- New Gameplay Engine: Rebuilt from the ground up, NASCAR Heat Evolution brings back the fun and excitement of NASCAR you know and love.
- New Drivers: Matt DiBenedetto, Chris Buescher, and others make their NASCAR video game debut.
- New Damage: With the all-new damage model, Darlington Stripes have never looked better, if you earn ‘em.
- New Online: The online gameplay system has been rebuilt to ensure fun, competitive, and fast racing.
NASCAR Heat Evolution Trailer
NASCAR Heat Evolution Reviews:
It's not an unqualified success, but it's the kind of points racing that gets the job done and which helps build toward that championship. With its 40-car grids creating exciting racing, NASCAR Heat Evolution is surprisingly fun, but is unlikely to appeal to anyone but fans of the sport.