Take your ride through wide city streets of Ventura Bay
Take your ride through wide city streets, push it sideways down narrow mountain roads and hit the limiter as you put the pedal to the metal on the freeway. With plenty to see, Ventura Bay is the perfect place for you to show off your skills and get the recognition and respect you deserve.
Relase date: March 15, 2016
Developer: Electronic Arts
Need for Speed
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core i3-4130 3.4GHz / Athlon II X4 559
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 750 Ti / Radeon HD 7850
HDD: 30 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Core i5-4690 3.5GHz / FX-8370
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 970 4GB / Radeon R9 290
HDD: 30 GB
- You will need a persistent internet connection. Need for Speed is committed to being a live service so they can deliver an ongoing experience that is constantly changing and evolving. Need for Speed will include free content updates and challenges as an ever-present ways for you to earn rewards and continually explore the game.
- Five Ways to Play: Need for Speed returns with Five Ways to Play – Speed, Style, Build, Crew and Outlaw, enabling you to earn reputation and ultimately win your way. Combine all five to create that perfect Need for Speed moment; driving insanely fast, sliding through a corner in your customized ride alongside your friends, whilst being chased by the cops.
- Rich Authentic Customization: Build a car that reflects your character through extensive visual and performance customization. With hand-picked iconic cars, the hottest authentic after-market brands, performance tuning, and personalized handling. Set up your ride and hit the streets.
- Narrative: Five distinctive overlapping stories each inspired by a real world icon. Every choice, every second, every minute propels your playing experience on your journey to become the ultimate icon.
- West Coast Urban Setting: From dusk till dawn, discover an open world of urban car culture you never knew existed. Our stunning new world that combines the power of the new consoles and a supercharged game engine in Frostbite to deliver a rich open world environment with roughly twice the drivable roads of Need for Speed Rivals.
Need for Speed Official Trailer
Need for Speed Reviews
Need for Speed looks the part, sounds the part, and is surprisingly reverent to real-world car culture. It's a surprisingly enjoyable arcade racer, but one that's more for casual downtime than for a serious commitment. NFS has improved and expanded since it's launch on consoles, and now it lands on PC with tweaked and new features, as well and some extra content.