Paladins: Champions of the Realm.
Paladins: Champions of the Realm (Paladins as a shorthand) is a free-to-play online team-based game, a hero-based and objective-focused first-person shooter. One of the main draws of the game is the card system: as a player progresses through a match, they will randomly draw and select cards from their character’s deck to augment their health, damage and abilities. Through a unique collectible card system, players can amplify and augment a character’s core set of abilities to play exactly how they want to play.
Relase date: 16 September, 2016
Developer: Hi-Rez Studios
Publisher: Hi-Rez Studios
Genre: Action, Shooting
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800
HDD: 10 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950
HDD: 10 GB
- Free-to-Play. Paladins is completely Free-to-Play. Anything that affects gameplay can be unlocked simply by playing, with cosmetic items available for purchase.
- Fantastic Champions. Paladins is set in a vibrant fantasy world and features a diverse cast of Champions ranging from sharpshooting humans to mech-riding goblins, mystical elves, jetpack-clad dragons, and bomb golems.
- Card Mastery. Players collect unique cards for each Champion and build decks that empower their personal play styles. Gamers start with a basic deck of cards and unlock additional cards as they play, opening the door to creative new decks that radically change how Champions play.
- Level Up. No matter how players choose to play Paladins, they will gain experience points as they play.
- Accessibility. Paladins is played from a first-person perspective. The controls are simple to grasp for newcomers and shooter veterans alike which makes for an easy pick-up-and-play experience, on either controller or keyboard and mouse.
In summary, Paladins is a fast paced and fun game to play either alone or with friends. You’re sure to have an excellent time. The gameplay which is still being refined feels pretty good. Most of the characters are unique and interesting. The game plays and feels like a first person Smite (Hi-Rez's flagship) while 'borrowing' half-baked mechanics, characters, and ideas from other more successful games.