Now, everyone can be an artist. Draw and sell your own magnificent art!
Passpartout is a funny indie game developed by Flamebait Games, small Swedish humans creating experimental games. Want to experience the life of an artist without dedicating your whole life to it? It’s possible in Passpartout! Survive the economic hardships and become a great arist! Draw and sell your art to pay for your wine and baguette addiction. In this stereothypcially French setting you embark on a quest to become a renowned artist. Draw masterpieces and listen to the customers critique to progress in the art scene.
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: Early 2017
Developer: Flamebait Games
Publisher: Flamebait Games
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Passpartout Game Estimated System Requirements
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i3
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 512 MB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i5
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 1 GB
- Want to experience the life of an artist without dedicating your whole life to it? It’s possible in Passpartout!
- Draw and sell your own magnificent art. Everyone can be an artist (in their own way)!
- Ever wanted to be criticized? The customers will be harsh critics!
- A stereothypcially French art scene waiting for you to make an impact!
- Includes a great soundtrack by Synkronosaurus.
Passpartout is an indie game where you experience the French art world through a living puppet theatre! Paint your own masterpieces, even you can become the next Da Vinci! Battle with subjectivity and try to please different types of customers without losing your own "artistic integrity". What is art? Are games art? Is this art? Can you navigate the confusing art landscape? Tackle the big questions in Passpartout, or don't, it's up to you really!