Navigate your spaceship through the universe and land on any planet you choose!
Pixel Privateers is a is a Squad Based Tactical RPG game developed by Quadro Delta and published by Re-Logic. In a twist of fate, your journey becomes a one-way ticket – with an entire galaxy of worlds to explore, factions to encounter, and epic gear to collect. Will you make it back home, make your mark in this new universe, or become another victim of the many dangers of the cosmos? Lead your team of mercenaries through a mysterious wormhole on a quest to gather technology for your employer.
Release Date: 21 Feb, 2017
Developer: Quadro Delta
Genre: Indie, RPG, Action
OS: Win 7
CPU: i5-3337U @1.8Ghz
RAM: 3 GB
GRAPHIC: Pixel Shader Capable Graphics Card
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: i5-3337U @1.8Ghz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GT 740M or above
HDD: 2 GB
- Huge Universe to Explore. Navigate your ship through the universe and land on any planet you choose! Take care, however, for many perils await – from warring factions to bloodthirsty aliens and more!
- Accessible Gameplay. An array of difficulty settings will allow you to enjoy the game in a more casual manner – or challenge yourself in Hardcore Mode where death is quite permanent!
- Deep Skill and Tech Trees. Advance your knowledge and conquer: Gain awesome new skills, abilities, and technologies as you research alien artifacts. Train and advance individual crew members by enhancing their stats and collecting better gear!
- True Tactical, Squad-Based Combat. Control your squad individually in tactical mode – where you issue orders and have them carried out – or control your squad as one – directing them all at once!
- Storyline and Factions. Learn the history of various factions and their place in the universe, and become part of the intrigue yourself. Where do your loyalties lie? What part will you play? See how the story unfolds!
Pixel Privateers Trailer
Pixel Privateers Review
Pixel Privateers is a Tactical RPG. You control your squad, visit planets, accept missions, fight enemies and fight bosses. An entire galaxy awaits - full of worlds to explore, factions to encounter, and epic gear to collect! You don't find that in many games, and Pixel Privateers has lots of random and fun quirky humor. Focusing on a user-customizable experience and robust multiplayer within the framework of a deep and engaging space exploration RPG, Pixel Privateers seeks to provide a truly accessible experience that will appeal to gamers of all types and skill levels. The game features a ton of diversity in terms of gear, loadouts, and character upgrades. The tech tree itself is almost imposing in how many options it has to offer, and it would take a number of playthroughs to really experience the majority of the options it contains. You can easily play for hours on this and not even realize it. As a loot'em'up game, it gives you what you would expect, tons of loot and ways to use them. Train and advance individual crew members by enhancing their stats and collecting better gear. Happy loot grabbing.