Popcap’s puzzler is all grown up as a premiere shooter.
Ready the Peashooters and prepare for the craziest, funniest shooter in the universe: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2. Dr. Zomboss has conquered Suburbia and transformed it into a zombie-filled, plant-free paradise. Now it’s the plants’ turn to take the offensive in the new 24-player Herbal Assault mode and reclaim their turf. Or, choose your side in 4-player co-op or solo play. With new modes, classes, and loads of humor, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 lets you wage war on seriousness (and your friends!) however you want.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: 25 February 2016
Genre: FPS, Strategy, Multiplayer
Download Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core i5-650 3.2GHz / Phenom 9850 Quad-Core
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 5750 512MB
HDD: 20 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Core i5-6600 3.3GHz / FX-8350
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 970 4GB / Radeon R9 290
HDD: 40 GB
- The Backyard Battleground Welcome to the biggest PvZ world yet. In your Backyard Battleground you can edit your character’s abilities and customizations, choose quests, jump into co-op or multiplayer action modes, or invite up to 3 friends in to your backyard to start a party and take on AI – defeat a wave, and a more powerful wave will show up. You can also switch teams to challenge your friends!
- 24 player multiplayer & 4 player co-op Choose from six online multiplayer game modes and two 4 player co-op modes. Play competitively or cooperatively as either the plants or zombies in the biggest, baddest battle for Suburbia.
- 14 Classes With Over 100 Playable Characters 6 new characters bring even more strategic depth to this all-out botanical battle with 14 total classes and over 100 playable plants and zombies from the past, present, and future.
- More ways to play – Solo Play and Split-Screen Go solo playing against AI opponents or locally in split-screen* co-op across any mode in the game (no Xbox Live Gold or PS Plus memberships required).
- 12 All-New Maps This struggle for Suburbia spans space and time with 12 all-new maps, each layered with hidden secrets waiting to be discovered.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Official Trailer
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Reviews
Under its attractively bright and cartoony art style, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 has a great amount of modes and customization options to enjoy, whether alone against the AI or with online allies and enemies. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is a great online shooter with an unexpected wealth of single-player stuff, too.