Pro Evolution Soccer has refined year on year in this generation, continuing to improve, but PES 2017 is the crowning moment.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (officially abbreviated as PES 2017) is an association football simulation video game developed by PES Productions and published by Konami. For the first time in a soccer game, the AI will learn how you play, listen to your strategy plans, follow your Advanced Instructions, and change tactics accordingly! The series is known for incredible depth when controlling how your team plays, and with Total Team Control in PES 2017, users have new on-the-fly options during a match. Users can instantly change the attacking and defending mentality of the team, which can be tweaked and carefully controlled with simple controls, allowing immediate reactions to the unpredictability of the sport. The cover of the game features FC Barcelona players Neymar Jr, Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez, Ivan Rakitic and Gerard Pique. Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them. Strategies that are very much individually defined, such as Tiki-taka and tight marking, which is strongly based on team ideology, can now be set in “Advanced Instructions”, which adds a huge variety in how you plan to win. Buy the players you want with the new myClub Scout/Auction feature. Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring the players to life. Keepers see a great jump in their quality, through added motions and animations.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: 13 September, 2016
Genre: Sports, Soccer
Download Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon Ⅱ X2 240
RAM: 1 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 / AMD/ATI Radeon X1600
HDD: 8 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i3 530 / AMD Phenom Ⅱ X4 925
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD/ATI Radeon HD4850
HDD: 8 GB
- Precise Pass-Combining Real Touch and real ball physics, passing is an art form in PES 2017.
- Real Touch-The 1st touch is calculated by player attributes as well as the further inclusion of real ball physics directly controlled by the input ball touch.
- Total Team Control-Users can instantly change the attacking and defending mentality of the team, which can be tweaked with simple controls.
- Advanced Instructions – Strategies that are individually defined such as Tiki-taka and tight marking can be now set in “Advanced Instructions”, which adds a huge variety in how you plan to win.
- Adaptive AI – For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play, listen to your strategy plans, follow your Advanced Instructions, and change their tactics accordingly!
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 Trailer
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 Reviews:
A truly pleasant follow-up to PES 2016. With a few new tactical features and some refinements in terms of gameplay, Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 succeeds in delivering a strong soccer experience to those who love that sport. With extra care and attention paid to improving on many of its predecessor’s strengths, as well as tweaking and fixing adhered to its issues, PES 2017 comes out of it as a fantastic football game. Gameplay is so natural that it feels like there's little between you and what happens onscreen. It's modes aren't complete, but they are absorbing. PES 2017 is another step in the right direction. Konami thus capitalizes further on their strong formula.