Save the world. Find the cure!
Quarantine is an turn-based strategy game developed by Sproing and published by 505 Games. Recruit a team of specialized operatives, deploy them on high-stakes missions across the globe, and battle against 3 lethal pathogens: virus, bacteria, and prion. As the director of Pandemic Defense, an international biosecurity agency, you must respond to the onslaught of widespread, deadly contagions. A new pathogen has arrived and every turn counts—our survival rests in your hands. Research the disease, upgrade your tech, and quarantine the outbreak before it infects—and kills—us all.
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: 7 February, 2017
Publisher: 505 Games
Genre: Strategy, Simulation, Indie
OS: Win 7
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: 2 GB VRAM
HDD: 5 GB
OS: Win 7 64
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770, 2 GB VRAM
HDD: 5 GB
- Immersive graphics and authentic setting. Inspired by real-world science and epidemic response, experience the tough choices and nail-biting suspense in this modern fight for humanity.
- Devious disease AI. Contain your enemy before it infects new sites and spawns catastrophic events. Race against the clock before the contagion mutates and evolves past your defenses.
- Battle against 3 lethal pathogens: virus, bacteria, and prion — each with unique behaviors and devastating effects.
- Advance your tech. Unlock upgrades and new operations on the diverse tech tree to adapt your strategy and refine your play style.
- Recruit your team. Choose from dozens of operatives in four specializations—Medic, Scientist, Diplomat, and Security. Deploy them on missions as critical situations unfold around the globe. Level them up—and keep them alive—in the face of escalating danger.
- Hit the lab. Collect biological samples from hotspots to research the disease’s randomly generated traits. Use the results to turn the tide and find the cure.
- Expand your reach. Set up field bases and raise crucial funding. Don’t let cities fall into chaos: the livelihood of your organization—and the world—depends on it.
- Hours of replayability. Increase your resistance with easy challenges so you can endure Nature’s worst. Three difficulty modes, four leaders, a variety of starting locations, and unpredictable gameplay ensure that no two games are the same.
Quarantine is an interesting strategy game where you're saving people instead of killing them. So far, the game seems like a great turn based strategy game with a disease stopping theme, similar to Plague Inc. in the way the disease spreads, and you must stop it. You have several functions; your team can do to research tech, cure parts and eventually the entirety of the disease, quarantine cities, establish more sources of income, and many more. It's a solid turn-based strategy game that requires thinking and planning. It's non-linear, dynamic, and offers a number of paths to go through the game, with none being inherently superior. Have a great time saving the world!