The breach between the human and demon realms created an inter-dimensional shifts to the world of Shadow Warrior 2.
Shadow Warrior 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Poland-based indie development studio Flying Wild Hog and published by Devolver Digital. It is the sequel to the 2013 reboot of 1997 Shadow Warrior. Become a whirlwind of steel and blood with razor sharp katana, short swords, crescent blades, and hand claws or unleash a hellish symphony of ornate firearms to decimate your enemies. Now surviving as a reclusive mercenary on the edge of a corrupted world, the formidable warrior must again wield a devastating combination of guns, blades, magic and wit to strike down the demonic legions overwhelming the world. Tackle challenging primary missions or thrilling side quests while maintaining your own ninja style with customizable armor, items, and valuable loot from your triumphs. Battle alongside allies online in four-player co-op or go it alone in spectacular procedurally-generated landscapes to complete daring missions and collect powerful new weapons, armor, and arcane relics of legend. Procedurally generated landscapes and paths bring new twists and turns to once familiar terrain and routine missions. Use precision blade strikes to separate limbs and heads or switch to heavy ordinance and blow a hole right through colossal beasts. Collect karma, amulets, and armor to enhance Lo Wang’s power and shift his death-dealing artistry into overdrive. The game features over 70 different weapons, varying between firearms and blades. Killing enemies will level up weapons and reward the player with gems to augment their equipment with element properties and buffs. The sharp-tongued hero must once again wield lethal blades, staggering firepower, and archaic magic to purge the world of evil.
Relase date: 13 October, 2016
Developer: Flying Wild Hog
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Genre: First Person Shooter
Shadow Warrior 2
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 (2 * 3800) or AMD A10-5800K APU (4 * 3800)
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GT 560Ti (1024 MB) or Radeon HD 6850 (1024 MB)
HDD: 14 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i5-5675C (4 * 3100) or AMD A10-7850K APU (4 * 3700)
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon HD 7970 (3072 MB)
HDD: 14 GB
- Procedural Environments: The breach between the human and demon realms created an inter-dimensional hernia resulting in constant shifts to the world of Shadow Warrior 2.
- Four Player Co-Op: Battle through the expansive campaign alone or team up as a four-player typhoon of destruction online in campaign co-op mode.
- Blades and Bullets: Lo Wang delivers his own brand full throttle brutality with an expanded array of over 70 lethal blades and explosive firearms to overcome the demonic opposition.
- Custom Upgrade System: Upgrade weapons in your arsenal with up to three stones at once to improve performance or augment them with devastating elemental effects.
- Brutal Damage System: Choose your weapon based on the situation at hand and then dismantle everything that stands in your path with an advanced gore system.
Shadow Warrior 2 Trailer
Shadow Warrior 2 Reviews:
The sharp-tongued hero must once again wield lethal blades, staggering firepower, and archaic magic to purge the world of evil. For all its seemingly indiscriminate demon-fighting, Shadow Warrior 2 does house a narrative, built around its new quest system. The main focus of our game is on fighting. And you can avoid fighting, but all the rewards for a player come from confronting enemies. Shadow Warrior 2 boasts seventy weapons. Another big deal is the format of the missions. The single-player campaign – also available as four-player co-op – will always have the same objectives, but every time you play the same mission, you'll get a totally different map. Finesse is the name of the game when it comes to dynamic dismemberment.