Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks!
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is an platform game made by WayForward. Shantae is roused from a deep sleep, suddenly alert. She plunges into the moonlit forest in search of answers. In nearby Scuttle Town she discovers a mysterious trapdoor, and beyond that, a luminous subterranean cavern. A familiar voice calls out, drawing Shantae to a beautiful fountain. Touching its waters she is immediately spirited away to the fabled Genie Realm. At her feet a magical seal swells as some powerful evil seeks escape. The chamber trembles with a deep, bellowing roar and everything goes white. Shantae sits upright, back in her bed. Was it just a dream? Or a vision of things to come?
Release Date: 20 December, 2016
Genre: Adventure, Action, Indie
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
OS: Win 7
CPU: 2.2 GHz Dual-Core CPU with Hyper Threading
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce 310 or equivalent (it must be able to manage Pixel Shader 3.0) with at least 1GB of display memory
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: AMD Phenom(TM) II X6 1035T Processor @ 2.6GHz / Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz or higher
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or higher
HDD: 3 GB
- New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
- Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
- Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
- Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
- When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Trailer
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Review:
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is a stellar addition to an already extremely consistently quality franchise that will likely go down, and unsurprisingly so, as the greatest installment in the series yet. There's plenty of fresh, risque content to pique your interest. Several new, cute enemies are bound to catch your eye. It's refreshing to see fantasy mainstays like ghosts and slimes portrayed as cute, sultry ladies. All in all, adventure fans will enjoy this game if they've never tried the series before, and returning Shantae fans will be well satisfied. Shantae is securing her position among gaming greats.