An amazing retro-styled RPG game with a seemingly endless combination of creatures, items, and spells!
Siralim 2 is an Indie Role-playing game created by Thylacine Studios. Summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight for you as you battle your way through endless dungeons. An expertly crafted love letter to the early days of the monster capture-and-collect genre. Siralim 2 never ends. There’s an infinite amount of content, and absolutely no limits or level caps of any kind. Visit the tavern and play some mini-games with the dwarves. Fight for fame and fortune in the battle arena. Cook a meal for you and your creatures to enjoy. Catch up on some reading in the library. Collect rare cards from each creature in the game. A great long term RPG, you can invest lots of time in this game without running out of things to do and still discover new mechanics and abilities to build a party around. The game keeps the strengths of the genre – every aspect of the game from party composition to equipment and spell outfitting to individual battle tactics feels like a fresh puzzle to solve. Absolutely fantastic game with a seemingly endless combination of creatures, items, and spells!
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: 12 August, 2016
Developer: Thylacine Studios
Genre: Indie, Role-Playing
Download Siralim 2
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
HDD: 100 MB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Video card 1 GB
HDD: 100 MB
- Craft and customize equipment for your creatures with the help of over 600 different crafting materials.
- Equip your creatures with spells. Spells can be found with randomly generated properties that change the way they behave in battle.
- Summon over 500 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities.
- An endless adventure – there are no level caps, no inventory space limits, and no true end to the game. Difficulty scales as high as you want.
- There’s some semblance of a story now! While the story is not the main focus of the game, it features some pretty unique boss fights.
- Breed your creatures to make them lay eggs. The offspring inherits attributes from its parents!
- Use your creatures to fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests.
- Spells can now be equipped to each of your creatures individually, and no longer run out of charges. Spells also come with randomly generated properties such as “Casts Twice” or “25% Chance to Cast On Hit” to change the way each spell works. My fireballs will be different than yours!
- Tons of side content – gamble with the dwarves, fight in the battle arena, study in the library, cook a meal, entertain the riddle dwarves, and much more.
- Upgrade your castle to unlock new rooms, NPCs, quests, and more!
Siralim 2 Trailer
Siralim 2 Reviews:
Siralim 2 is an old-school 8-bit style RPG reminiscent of Final Fantasy or Pokemon. When you first play Siralim 2 you might think there's not a lot to do, but once you start you will realize you were so wrong. The game looks like a retro, Dragon quest like RPG, fairly simple graphics and world design, but the depth and complexity this game has in terms of gameplay is staggering.