Adapt seamlessly to any combat situation with an impressive array of iconic World War 2 sniper rifles.
Sniper Elite 4 is a third-person tactical shooter stealth video game developed by Rebellion Developments. Experience tactical third-person combat, gameplay choice and epic longshots across gigantic levels as you liberate wartime Italy from the grip of Fascism. Discover unrivalled sniping freedom in the largest and most advanced World War 2 shooter ever built. Sniper Elite 4 is set in Italy in 1943, in the immediate aftermath of the events in Sniper Elite III. Players control Karl Fairburne, an Office of Strategic Services agent, who is tasked to assist the Italian resistance force to fight against the Fascists in World War II. The game’s artificial intelligence is improved, with enemies being able to react to players’ action more responsively. When an enemy is killed, other enemies will begin actively looking for them. The player is equipped with a pair of binoculars, which shows players where the enemies are and what weapons they are carrying. Maps in the game are significantly larger than Sniper Elite III, granting players more freedom and open-ended gameplay.
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: 14 Feb, 2017
Genre: Action, Adventure, Shooting, Multiplayer
Download Sniper Elite 4
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel CPU Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
HDD: 20 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel CPU Core i7-3770 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 970 / AMD GPU Radeon RX 480
HDD: 20 GB
- EXPANSIVE CAMPAIGN. Encounter hours of gripping gameplay in huge campaign levels with hundreds of enemies, vehicles and high-ranking Nazi officers to hunt. Forge your own path to your objectives, uncover new sniper nests, find secret side missions, collectibles and more!
- SLICK TRAVERSALS AND TAKEDOWNS. Climb, hang, shimmy and leap your way across the game’s vast environments to get the drop on enemies and deliver killing blows from behind cover, hanging over ledges and more!
- AWARD-WINNING SNIPING. Experience genre-defining rifle ballistics where snipers must take account of wind, gravity and heart rate to land satisfying shots over hundreds of meters.
- ACCLAIMED X-RAY KILL CAMS. Sniper Elite’s acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera returns with all-new visuals and features, now framing your most impressive melee attacks and explosive trap kills in bone-cracking detail.
- EXTENSIVE ARSENAL. Adapt seamlessly to any combat situation with an impressive array of iconic World War 2 sniper rifles, pistols, submachine guns, heavy weapons, traps, grenades and explosives.
- TACTICAL CO-OP. Play the entire campaign online with another player or jump into dedicated co-operative game modes for up to 4 players.
- DEEP CUSTOMISATION. Hone your combat effectiveness by upgrading skills and tweaking key weapon traits such as scope magnification, muzzle velocity and stability. Create and edit custom loadouts for any encounter.
- THRILLING MULTIPLAYER. Take Sniper Elite’s trademark sharpshooting into unique competitive play for up to 12 players in 7 modes across 6 custom-designed maps. Even more modes and maps will be released FREE after launch!
Sniper Elite 4 Trailer
Sniper Elite 4 Review
Sniper Elite 4 is the best entry in Rebellion’s long-running franchise yet, and a great title for fans of stealth gaming. Covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburne must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance to help free their country from the yoke of Fascism. A significant improvement on previous entries, with better stealth and AI making the sport of Nazi-hunting more enjoyable than ever. It’s an expansive and detailed experience which pushes the stealth genre forward. The gameplay is exhilarating and in order to properly complete the game, you can easily spend around forty hours on it. What’s more, it’s always thrilling lining up that perfect shot before witnessing its gruesome effects on your victim via the x-ray kill-cam. There are still some issues with AI inconsistency, a bland story, and some dull competitive multiplayer, but it finally feels like this series is living up to its long-standing potential.