Are you ready to plant your flag in Sovereignty?
Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is a strategy simulation game developed by Gothic Labs, The Lordz Games Studio and published by Slitherine Ltd. Play as different cultures and races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and Undead. Guide your people to glory and prosperity. Spies, treaties and solid alliances can prove powerful weapons. But when words fail, answer with steel and blood. Raise mighty armies. Recruit legendary heroes. Research powerful spells. And if you’re ready to get your hands dirty, you can even take direct command of your troops on the battlefield in the tactical mode! Rule your realm wisely and decisively. Play as the Boruvian Empire and try to recapture former Imperial glories. Or play any of 34 other realms, each with their own rich history, culture and play-style.
Release Date: 2 February, 2017
Developer: Gothic Labs, The Lordz Games Studio
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Sovereignty: Crown of Kings
OS: Win 7
CPU: 2.8 Ghz Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia Geforce 200 series or equivalent
HDD: 05 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: 3.2 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GeForce 500 series or equivalent
HDD: 0.5 GB
- 35 factions with specific races, traits, heroes and units for a unique play-style and challenge in every game.
- Lead your armies directly on the field and take advantage of terrain to outsmart enemy troops.
- Campaign modes, plus unique storyline campaigns crafted along the story of your faction.
- Use your hero ability at a key moment to swing the tide of a battle.
- Resources, Trade and Landmarks enrich the basic economy of a realm.
- Veteran units can gain experience and unlock new skills.
- Conduct covert actions to spy on your enemies: badmouth them or improve your image in the eyes of others.
- Mod tools included! Create your own mods, or download mods shared by others.
- Learn new magical spells and use them to gain advantage or trick your opponents.
Sovereignty: Crown of Kings Trailer
Sovereignty: Crown of Kings Review
Sovereignity: Crown of Kings is a very unique strategy game. The old Empire is crumbling. Younger hungrier realms wait like vultures for their chance to pick at the carcass. Thus begins the grand campaign of Sovereignty. The game revolves around picking one of 35 nations, each with their own history, advantages and disadvantages, and gameplay style. By wisely combining soft and hard power, you too can realize your ambitions and reign supreme over all others. Brutal, but not as unforgiving as Dominions, the game has a level of difficulty that can appeal to veterans of the genre but not high enough to detract casual players. I would recommend this game to anyone who has every felt the tug of "one more turn" or anyone who likes heavier board games.