Discover the history of Star Crusade through beautiful, hand-drawn collectible card game.
Star Crusade CCG is a collectible card game developed by ZiMAD, Inc.Experience the ultimate tactical CCG, with millions of possible card combinations and a rich universe of lore to uncover. War is coming. Dive into fast-paced, strategic battles with countless unique card and deck combinations. Build your deck, forge your destiny and shape the fate of the Galaxy!
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: 8 September, 2016
Developer: ZiMAD, Inc.
Publisher: ZiMAD, Inc.
Genre: CCG, Card, Strategy
Download Star Crusade CCG
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 (256 MB) or ATI Radeon X1600 (256 MB)
HDD: 3 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.2 GHz) or AMD Athlone 64 X2 5000+ (2.6 GHz)
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI Radeon HD4850 (512 MB)
HDD: 3 GB
- RICH SCI-FI UNIVERSE: Discover the history of Star Crusade through beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations, take command of one of the six factions vying for supremacy in an unclaimed exotic sector of space. Learn more about the deep and complex universe through lore and events hidden throughout the game.
- VARIED AND CHALLENGING MISSIONS: Take on new events that bring life to the game world and flesh out your experience, embark on intense tactical missions across the sector and earn rewards for your victories.
- UNLIMITED STRATEGY: Personalize your starting strength, customize the size of your deck for the best odds, choose a commander and unleash powerful, unique abilities and craft a killer deck from 400+ available cards.
- PLAY ANYWHERE: Bring your card collection with you from iOS to PC and vice versa. Fully cross-platform, real-time gameplay
- EASY TO PLAY, HARD TO MASTER: Conquer the Galaxy in Raid mode, play immediately and practice your strategies in Casual mode and hone your skills in the competitive multiplayer Ranked mode.
- COMMUNITY POWERED: Join a community-centered, ever-evolving game world centered on interesting player choices and experience thoughtful gameplay from a passionate team of CCG players.
Star Crusade CCG Trailer
Star Crusade CCG Reviews:
A decent sci-fi take on Hearthstone like gameplay with a few innovations of its own. There's a really friendly and comprehensive tutorial that will soon give you all the basic knowledge. Interface is pleasant to use, of high standard and rather intuitive, it has pretty animations too. Gameplay is usual for the genre - defend the commander drawing and playing your cards from the pre-built set. "Hearthstone in space" will definitely be your first impression, but this game actually has some different strategies and deck types once you get into it that should provide some entertainment if you've grown bored with HS. For example: you don't need exactly 30 cards in a deck. You can have more or less, and your HP will be based on your deck size. If you are even remotely into CCG you have to try this game out.