A charming space sandbox that will keep you busy and entertained for hours.
Starbound is a 2D extraterrestrial sandbox adventure game developed by Chucklefish, a London-based independent game studio. Like Minecraft or Terraria, the pixelated sandbox of Starbound involves plenty of mining, gathering of resources, inventory management, buying, selling, farming, stealing, and crafting. Starbound is big. Really big. You just won’t believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. With a universe at your beck and call, where do you begin? Thankfully, Starbound starts off by tethering you to a single world as soon as you’ve named your character. The story itself isn’t the most complex or mind-blowing, but the universe that developer Chucklefish built to tell it in is overflowing with character and detail. Each of the six sentient races has a unique culture, architectural style, and ongoing conflict that must be resolved in order to save the galaxy.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: July 22, 2016
Genre: Indie Adventure
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: Pentium 4 1.8GHz / Athlon XP 1700+
RAM: 1 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 210 / Radeon X600 Series
HDD: 1 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GT 230 / Radeon HD 6550D
HDD: 1 GB
- EXPLORATION UNENDING. In Starbound, you create your own story – there’s no wrong way to play! You may choose to save the universe from the forces that destroyed your home, uncovering greater galactic mysteries in the process, or you may wish to forego a heroic journey entirely in favor of colonizing uncharted planets.
- BUILD YOUR WORLD. Discover ancient temples and modern metropolises, trees with eyes and mischievous penguins. Make use of hundreds of materials and over two thousand objects to build a sleepy secluded cabin in the woods, a medieval castle, or an underwater arcade.
- MULTIPLAYER & MODDABLE. Starbound has been built from the ground up to be multiplayer and easily moddable. You have the tools to make the universe your own and modify the game to suit your play style – add new races, biomes, dungeons, and quests – the possibilities are limitless.
- Save the universe in a story campaign featuring unique characters, bosses, dungeons and quests!
- Choose from one of 7 playable races and customize your character.
- Built from the ground up to be easily moddable. You have the tools to make the universe your own – add new races, biomes, dungeons, and quests.
- You’re the captain of your very own starship! Decorate it, expand it and use it to explore a procedurally generated universe.
- Colonize uncharted planets and collect gifts from your tenants – if they like you, they may even ask to join your ship crew!
- Craft thousands of objects – building materials, armor, weapons, furniture and more.
- Three game modes – Casual (no need to eat), Survival (eat to survive/drop items on death) and Hardcore (permadeath).
- All content is available in online drop-in/drop-out co-op.
- Capture unique monsters to fight alongside you.
Starbound is a deep and vast constructor with a killer soundtrack. The sheer volume of different kinds of locations to discover, items to craft and build great structures with, and flashy ways to vanquish aliens prevent any part of the experience from getting boring quickly. A charming space sandbox that will keep you busy and entertained for hours.