The legendary fighting franchise returns with STREET FIGHTER 5!
Street Fighter V carries on the side-scrolling fighting gameplay of its predecessors, in which two fighters use a variety of attacks and special abilities to knock out their opponent. The game features the EX gauge introduced in Street Fighter III, which builds as the player lands attacks and can be used to either power up special moves or perform super combos known as Critical Arts, although the Focus Attacks from the previous game have been removed. The game features 16 characters at launch, four of whom are new to the Street Fighter series.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: February 16, 2016
Genre: Action Fighting
Download Street Fighter V
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core i3-4160 3.6GHz / FX-6300
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 480 / Radeon HD 5870 1024MB
HDD: 7 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz / FX-8350
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 960 2GB / Radeon R9 380
HDD: 7 GB
- New and Returning Characters: Classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, Charlie Nash and M. Bison return! Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from.
- Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time.
- PC and PS4 Cross-Platform Play: For the first time in franchise history, the online community will be unified into a single player pool, allowing for even more rivalries to be born.
- Rise up: Ranking leaderboards track players careers and are integrated with the Capcom Pro Tour, the premier league destination for competitive fighting games.
- New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics, which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
Street Fighter 5 Official Trailer
Street Fighter 5 Reviews:
Street Fighter V delivers where it counts as a fighting game, the gameplay, and makes leaps and bounds of improvement everywhere else. That makes it a must-buy if you're any type of fan of the series—especially since there are no Super, Ultra or Turbo versions coming out in the future.