Work together with your friends in the multiplayer mode to fight battles and explore the land.
Toukiden 2 is the third main installment of the Toukiden series. Explore the vast world for yourself, and enjoy hunting action from an entirely new perspective. From the battlefield to the village that serves as your base of operations, the game takes place in a vast “open world”. Go forth and eradicate the Oni menace! Experience the latest hunting action game featuring a dynamic targeted destruction system! Kenichi Ogasawara is the general producer, Takashi Morinaka is the producer and Kazutoshi Sekiguchi is the director. Hidari continues to be the main character designer.
Game Info and Download Link
Release Date: 21 March, 2017
Developer: KOEI TECMO GAMES
Publisher: KOEI TECMO GAMES
Genre: Action, Adventure
Download Toukiden 2
OS: Win 7
CPU: Core i7 870 over.
RAM: 3 GB RAM
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 or better
HDD: 17 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core i7 2600 over
RAM: 5 GB RAM
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 or better
HDD: 17 GB
- Receive missons from the Command Center. Duties cannot be carried while on a a mission.
- Equip a Mitama to perform Skills based on its battle style.
- Defeat the Oni while on the mission. Beware of large Oni.
- Search each of the Ages to find new discoveries. The Demon Hand and Stormrunner are useful for traversing the Otherworld.
- Trigger quests by speaking to people during your travels. Be sure to talk to anybody you see.
- Work together with your friends in the multiplayer mode to fight battles and explore the land.
Toukiden 2 Trailer
Toukiden 2 Review
Toukiden 2 is a sequel that raises a new air to the franchise and offers a touch of originality. If you liked the previous titles, you'll find much more of the same here and a couple of new twists that add to the gameplay. The story stays in scope of the premise throughout the game even after accepting multiple side-quests, there's always clear knowledge of what to do next. Toukiden 2 shows that an already impressive series can be made even better by taking chances on new systems. Exploration and hunting come together to give a different option to hunting games. Toukiden 2 does what a sequel should do: keeps what works, improves what doesn't and adds new features. No mouse support, but it isn't that big of a deal. You can freely rebind keys and essentially just use your keyboard as a controller. Overall, it's a really good game you can enjoy alone or with friends.