Urban Empire Is A Fascinating Political Citybuilder.
Urban Empire is a simulation strategy game developed by Reborn Games and published by Kalypso Media Digital. Take on the role of a mayor, be a political mastermind and prove your skills by prevailing against opposing parties and guiding your city through technological evolutions and ideological revolutions. Urban Empire is a ‘City Ruler’, pioneering a new breed of strategy game that combines city builder features with political scheming and adds profound social and historical events into the mix, creating a whole new gameplay experience where players must employ strategic planning and political savvy to successfully grow their cities in their role as Mayor. Establish infrastructures, plan city districts, debate political decisions at the town council, bribe or blackmail your opponents, empower the democratic rights of your people or ignore them and reign supremely by yourself – the decision is yours!
Release Date: 20 January, 2017
Developer: Reborn Games
Publisher: Kalypso Media Digital
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel i5-2400 / AMD FX-6350
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD HD 6850 2GB
HDD: 12 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K / AMD FX8320 or newer
RAM: 12 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / ATI/AMD Radeon R9 290 3GB or newer
HDD: 12 GB
- City Ruler, not City Builder: Urban Empire offers a unique combination of classic city building and political management gameplay.
- Introduce new ideas and technologies, like the electric tram, antibiotics or video games and use your power to convince the city council of your political agenda.
- Choose from 4 ruling families with 5 characters each, like the equal rights and social justice advocates the Kilgannons, or the Sant’Elias, who focus on scientific progress and the pursuit of knowledge.
- Up to 1000 dynamic events represent the twists and turns of urban life: make and influence decisions on issues such as women’s rights, the hippie movement, and child labor.
- Create and manage city districts on a large scale and fulfil your citizens’ needs – such as happiness, safety, and public services.
Urban Empire Trailer
Urban Empire Review:
Urban Empire brings aspects of politically-driven and city-building games that come together to create a unique experience. Imagine Cities Skylines with a heavy emphasis on politics and you've got a good idea of what Urban Empires is all about. Placing of buildable areas, called districts, is by far one thing that is really nice. With other city builders every road and zone was placed by hand, now you control how much of what zone type (typical RCI) you want and they are auto placed with roads already there. Instead of having absolute authority, you often need to receive council approval to accomplish tasks as mayor. This means you need to plead, demand, threaten, and spy on the political parties to influence their votes. If you enjoy strategy / simulator games and have always wanted to create a long lasting family dynasty this game is for you.