Wild West World will take you through a variety of gorgeous biomes, each with its own charms – and dangers.
Wild West Online is a Massively Multiplayer Role-playing game made by DJ2 Entertainment and published by WWO Partners Ltd. Delve into a thrilling world of action-packed PVP combat, intriguing PVE missions and world exploration, and social role playing. Whether you’re a gunslinger, explorer, crafter, miner or homesteader type, there’s fun to be had in the world of Wild West Online.
Release Date: 10 May, 2018
Developer: DJ2 Entertainment
Publisher: WWO Partners Ltd
Genre: Action, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, RPG
Wild West Online
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 | AMD FX-6100
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GTX 460 2 GB VRAM | AMD Radeon HD 7770 2 GB VRAM
HDD: 12 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GTX 1080 8GB RAM
HDD: 25 GB
- LARGE WORLD OF WILD WEST TO EXPLORE. Wild West World exploration will take you through a variety of gorgeous biomes, each with its own charms – and dangers.
- LAWMEN AND OUTLAWS. Of course, if you choose the path of the gunslinger there’s also a little matter of choosing which side of the law you’re on.
- TRUE ROLEPLAYING. Choosing your character role in WWO isn’t a matter of picking from a rigid class system, but rather applying your time and skill points towards what excites you the most.
- MINE, CRAFT, TRADE, PROSPER. For those who wish to focus on resources and crafting, Wild West Online offers the opportunity to do so.
- PUBLIC EVENTS. Rivalries will be further tested through combat-oriented public events.
Wild West Online Trailer
Wild West Online Review
Wild West Online is an only emergent systems-driven, open world, Wild West-themed action MMO built from the ground up exclusively for PC, featuring world exploration, resource gathering, PvP combat, PvE missions and much, much more. Join either ruthless McFarlane Family or their calculating rival Steele Industries to wage war for the control of Willwood county and all its bountiful resources. Pick a clan and participate in this feud: fight for the honor of the company, help settle scores, and most importantly defend your own territory while seizing land and resources away from your rival.