A world of magic, mystery, and limitless adventure.
World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment. As with other MMORPGs, players control a character avatar within a game world in third- or first-person view, exploring the landscape, fighting various monsters, completing quests, and interacting with non-player characters (NPCs) or other players. As characters become more developed, they gain various talents and skills, requiring the player to further define the abilities of that character. Characters can choose two primary professions that can focus on producing items, such as tailoring, blacksmithing or jewelcrafting or on gathering from resource nodes, such as skinning or mining. Characters can learn all four secondary skills: archeology, cooking, fishing and first aid. Characters may form and join guilds, allowing characters within the guild access to the guild’s chat channel, the guild name and optionally allowing other features, including a guild tabard, guild bank, guild repairs and dues. Much of World of Warcraft play involves the completion of quests.
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: November 23, 2004
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Genre: Fantasy MMORPG
Download World of Warcraft
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 4850 or Intel HD Graphics 3000
HDD: 35 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 or AMD FX-4100
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470, ATI Radeon HD
HDD: 35 GB
- MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER. Most multiplayer games can accommodate anywhere from two up to several dozen simultaneous players in a game. Massively multiplayer games, however, can have thousands of players in the same game world at the same time, interacting with each other. They are, as the name suggests, massive.
- ONLINE. Unlike most games, MMORPGs do not have an offline mode; you need to be connected to the Internet while you play. This doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy these games alone; World of Warcraft offers plenty of content to players who want to go it solo. But since you share a virtual world with other players, you need to be connected to the Internet to join in the fun. Much of the game’s advanced content is geared towards groups of players working together to explore dangerous dungeons and defeat powerful monsters.
- ROLE-PLAYING In World of Warcraft, each player character has a specific set of skills and abilities that define that character’s role. For example, mages are powerful spellcasters who use magic to inflict damage on their enemies from afar but are very vulnerable to attacks. These traits define the role of the mage: hang back, do a ton of damage, and hope to kill the monsters before they reach you.
- BATTLEGROUNDS The BGs, where half the battle is stayin’ alive, are points of strategic importance to both the Alliance and the Horde. In the trenches, forests, and plains of these instanced areas, players fight members of the opposite faction while completing a wide range of objectives. Don’t get carried away in the heat of battle, focus on the mission and stick to your battle brothers and sisters. Keep what you capture, don’t leave anything undefended and never, EVER, fight on the roads (to hell). Remember, there are more honor points in victory; all else is dust, easily swept away.
- ARENAS Two groups enter, only one leaves. This is the ultimate bloodsport, ladies and gentlemen! Fighters from all walks of life—bred for the rigors of war but seeking riches and recognition—end up here. You won´t be leading your brothers (or sisters) in arms to a hill in the middle of nowhere; there’s only combat, up close and personal, against an opposing team of two, three or five combatants. Get ready to rumble!
- Included in the Battle Chest are WORLD OF WARCRAFT COMPLETE GAME AND ITS EXTENSIONS: The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor.
World of Warcraft Official Trailer
World of Warcraft Reviews:
A fantastically beautiful and exceedingly friendly MMORPG. Addictive from the moment you begin. Blizzard has done what every MMORPG should be trying to do - it's ticked all the right boxes and really tried to forge the link between the heart and the head in a hugely immersive virtual space. World of Warcraft is the MMO that nearly everybody can enjoy, and is a shining example of the game developer's art.