Worms: Weapons of Mass Destruction
Worms W.M.D is an artillery strategy game in the Worms series. Worms WMD features a fresh, brand new look 2D cartoon-inspired worm as well as gorgeous hand drawn landscapes. For the first time ever players will be able to use exciting new vehicles and even enter buildings which will add new strategic elements of gameplay to the traditional wormy warfare. Also, players will be able to take part in turn-based synchronous online multiplayer matches played out in real time, battle their way through 80 single player missions, collect over a hundred weapon upgrades and duel across 5 different themes. The subtitle W.M.D has been given different meanings: Weapons of Mass Destruction; Wonderful Multiplayer Destruction; We’ve Massive Discounts; We Make Devastation; We’ll Make ya Dangerous; Worms. Must. Die.; Well, that’s Me Dead!; Worms in Many Destinations; and Walking Mechanised Destruction!
Game Info and Download Link
Relase date: August 23, 2016
Developer: Team 17
Genre: Strategy, Shooting, Multiplayer
Download Worms: Weapons of Mass Destruction
OS: Win XP 64
CPU: Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 9500 GT / Radeon HD 2400 XT
HDD: 4 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Duo E7400 2.80GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6400+
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GT 440 / Radeon HD 6450
HDD: 4 GB
- Online Multiplayer and Great Single Player: Create havoc online in ranked or friendly multiplayer modes, with room for up to 6 players and 8 worms each on a map! There’s also plenty for the solo player to do – Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions, and Challenges.
- Classic Gameplay, Back by Popular Demand: We hear you! Worms W.M.D sees the reintroduction of the much loved ‘classic’ Ninja Rope, and we’ve recreated some of the key physics and gameplay that made the previous games so popular!
- Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula, now with a brand new worm and lovingly hand crafted 2D artwork.
- Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
- Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
- Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn’t already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
- Helicopters: Take to the skies and perfect your aerial assault skills as you unleash rapid-fire chaos on your enemies below! Pilot safety not guaranteed.
- Tanks: Drive around the landscape in warfare-ready Tanks. These conflict-hungry vehicles can help you get around faster, protect your worms, and provide extra fire power!
Worms: WMD Trailer
Worms WMD Reviews:
Worms WMD is a whole lot of fun. Team17 seem to have found the right balance between innovation and tradition. From your favorite classics to new, inventive and intriguing weapons to get your destructive juices flowing the Worms are ready for war!