The most realistic WWE video game experience just became even more intense!
WWE 2K18 is a professional wrestling video game developed in a collaboration between Yuke’s and Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. Featuring cover Superstar Seth Rollins, WWE 2K18 promises to bring you closer to the ring than ever before with hard-hitting action, stunning graphics, drama, excitement, new game modes, additional match types, deep creation capabilities, and everything you’ve come to love from WWE 2K. Similar to its predecessors, WWE 2K18 is a professional wrestling game and for the first time since WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It, eight wrestlers will be able to be in a match at once, instead of 6. The biggest video game franchise in WWE history is back with WWE 2K18!
Release Date: 17 Oct, 2017
Developer: Visual Concepts, Yuke’s Co. LTD
Genre: Fighting, Sports
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon HD 7850
HDD: 50 GB
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 / AMD FX-8350
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 970 / AMD GPU
HDD: 50 GB
- The most realistic WWE video game experience just became more intense with the addition of eight man matches, a new grapple carry system, new weight detection, thousands of new animations and a massive backstage area. A brand-new rendering engine also gives WWE 2K18 a visual overhaul and will bring the drama of WWE to life like never before!
- Customize WWE like never before with an even deeper set of customization tools and the new Custom Match option! The robust Creation Suite also offers even more detailed features for Create-a-Superstar, Create-a-Video and Create-an-Arena.
- A new MyCAREER experience puts you on the path to greatness as you journey along on the road to WrestleMania. Explore WWE like never before through free-roaming, conversing with WWE Superstars, forming alliances, making enemies, seeking out quests, and strategizing for upcoming matches.
- Dominate the ring with TONS of your favorite WWE, NXT and legendary Superstars! We’re not kidding, WWE 2K18 offers the most complete roster of the biggest and brightest WWE Superstars to ever grace a WWE ring!
- Can your MyPlayer make it to the WWE Hall of Fame? Introducing the all-new Road to Glory! Compete with opponents online to improve your MyPlayer by earning unlockables, boosts and upgrades all while securing your entry into Special Events that are held alongside real-life WWE special events, such as pay-per-views.
WWE 2K18 Trailer
WWE 2K18 Review
WWE 2K18 brings a lot to the digital squared circle, giving the wrestling fan in me a lot to like. 2K Games and Yuke's have heard the critics and learned from them. It improves on the game’s core gameplay, graphics, and creation tools giving wrestling fans a fun experience they will enjoy. A great variety of wrestlers with a new technical section that finally meets this generation's standards. This is one of the best entries in the series in the last few years, although there's still a room for improvement, particularly on the tech side. It is, in any case, a good game and a solid base to build upon. A great game where you'll always have something to do and wrestling fans will enjoy it as will kids.