Free-to-play Zombie Tower Defense Game.
Zombie Defense is a free-to-play modern hybrid of the classic RTS and Tower Defense game made by Home Net Games. Perfect mix of strategy, tactics and micromanagement. Recruit soldiers, place them on slots and let them shoot incoming waves of zombies by their own. Earn money on missions and spend them between missions to buy permanent technologies, upgrades, weapons etc.
Release Date: 30 September, 2016
Developer: Home Net Games
Publisher: Home Net Games
Genre: Strategy, Indie
OS: Win 7
CPU: Core 2 Duo or equivalent – 1.5 GHz
RAM: 0.5 GB
GRAPHIC: 256 MB VRAM
HDD: 0.2 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Core 2 Duo or equivalent – 2.0 GHzbr>
RAM: 1 GB
GRAPHIC: 512 MB VRAM
HDD: 0.2 GB
- 22 types of recruits, 150 permanent upgrades between each mission, 8 basic enemy types, from shambling creatures, to crawling horrors, to fast predators, 2 types of giant mutant zombie bosses for extra action.
- 49 missions, 5 difficulty modes regular, nightmare, 3 man challenge, TV challenge, boss challenge
- High explosives to turn zombies into pink jelly, Molotov cocktails to stop zombies with a blazing inferno, Heavy vehicles to crush every zombie in their path.
- A gun rack of weapons, from trusty .38s, to deadly shotguns, to ultra-accurate sniper rifles.
- Real-time soldier upgrades, recruitment and trading.
- Laser-activated turrets, devastating airstrikes, tesla towers, supply deliveries.
- Infinite mode for hardcore players who crave endless excitement.
- Full 3D environment, highways, towns and deserts.
- High replayability allows you to complete each mission and return to it as you please, to earn more money and rise your score.
Zombie Defense Trailer
Zombie Defense Review:
Zombie Defense is nothing big, but a fun way to waste some time. The principal element of the game is keeping your soldiers alive and upgrading them to allow tougher missions. If you are struggling for money - just re-run the early missions a couple of times with cheap soldiers or the survivalist. Your troops can be spawned on circles on the ground, upgraded midwave, and you can even move them on the fly on the battle map as well for a bit more tactical flexibility. There are tons of useful upgrades that you can get which makes the game more fun, but it will take some time.